Part 33

Jaemin pushed me on the bed and slowly hovered over me. "W-what do you mean?". I said getting super nervous. "Let me show you". His lips came in contact with mine. It was rough but passionate. His hands were on my hips while my hands were up into his hair.  We made out for a long time, until there was a knock on the door. "Y/n?".

I quickly pushed Jaemin off me and fixed myself. "Y-yeah come in". Hyunjin walked into the room. "is it okay if i take a shower?". He asked. "Uh yeah, the bathroom is the door on the left". He nodded and walked out of the room.

I sighed. Why did he have to ruin the moment? Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist. "Do you think we can trust him?". Jaemin asked. "I-i don't know, i guess we'll have to find that out". Jaemin turned me around so i was looking at him.

He was just smiling and looking at me. "What?". I said with a giggle. He shrugged and said. "I'm just happy i have you in my life". A smile appeared on my face. "I'm happy i have you in my life aswell". He gave me a small kiss. There was one question lingering in my head.

"Jaemin?". "Yes?". "What are we?". "What do you want us to be?". He said with a big smile. Suddenly i felt shy. "I mean if you wanna stay friends-". "No". That just came out of me. He stopped talking and just looked at me with a stupid smirk on his face. "Well i guess you're mine now then". My smile grew even bigger.

Later in the evening all 3 of us were sitting on the couch. Suddenly someone's phone started ringing. "Who's phone is it?". I asked. "It's mine". Hyunjin said with big eyes. "Who is calling you?". I looked at his phone. Once i saw who was calling him,
I said. "Don't answer". "Why!?". He said.

"What if he's gonna ask where you are?".
I said. "Thats probably why he's calling". Hyunjin said. "Just don't answer, it's better to avoid any interaction with your dad until we come up with a plan". Hyunjin sighed. "Well we have to come up with a plan real quick, cause my dad is gonna look for me".

We all started thinking of a plan. A lot of things seemd stupid. Some other plans wouldn't work cause we would end up dead. "Hyunjin?". "Yes?". "what's the most precious thing your dad has?". I could see he had to think about it. "Why? Are you gonna steal it?". Jaemin asked. "Yes".

"Well i know there is this one usb stick, that has all the information on it from a lot of mafia gangs". A smirk grew on my face. "Perfect". I said. "But how are you planning on stealing it?". Hyunjin asked. "We'll have to figure that out, but i have something in mind".

"What are you gonna do with the usb stick?". Jaemin asked. "Since all the information is on there, what are they gonna do if they don't have it anymore? They won't know what the other gangs are up to". "Sooo, we're gonna threaten him?". Jaemin asked. "Exactly".

THE NEXT DAY
Today is the day we're gonna start our plan. "Are you sure about this?". Jaemin asked Hyunjin. "Yes". "I'm sorry bro, this might hurt". With that Jaemin punched Hyunjin in the face. Blood started dripping out of his nose. "Are you okay?". I asked. "I'm fine, it's not the first time something like this happened".

"Now that i look all beaten up, what am i supposed to do?". "You're gonna tell your dad that another gang beat you up, just give him any description of someone you don't like. They will go after them, so we have time to sneak into your dad office and steal the usb stick". "What happens if the catch us?". Jaemin asked.

"Well then we're probably dead".