Part 5

I paid for the pizza and went back to the living room. "Pizza is here". "Great I'm starving". I gave Jaemin his pizza. He ate the pizza like he hasn't had any food in like a week. I just shrugged it off and ate my pizza. Jaemin finished his pizza first.

"It's 8 pm, I should probably get going". He looked really disappointed. He stood up and sighed. I got up and grabbed his hand. "Is everything okay?". I said very concerned. "Everything is fine Y/n". He said not looking into my eyes. "I can tell that you're lying Jaemin". He sighs.

I saw tears forming in his eyes. "It's okay".
I hugged him. I knew whatever it was. It was something he doesn't want to go to. "You can stay here if you want". "No, I'm okay". "Jaemin please, whatever it is, I know it's not something you want to go to". He sighed.

"It's okay, you can stay here whenever you want". He gave me a soft smile. "Thank you". I gave him a smile. It started to get late, so we went upstairs. "I'll sleep on the couch". is what Jaemin said. "no, my bed is big enough for us both". "I don't want to make you uncomfortable with me sleeping in your bed".

"you won't, it's not like we're gonna do anything". Jaemin took his shirt off. I just looked at him. "You know staring is rude". He said with a laugh. "Sorry". I turned around. "I mean, I don't care if you look".
I turned back around and saw him already laying in my bed. "I hope you don't mind me sleeping in only my underwear?".

"Just do whatever you always do". I went to the bathroom that was connected to my room and changed there. As I walked out I saw Jaemin staring at me. "You know staring is rude". I said imitating Jaemin. He laughed and looked away. I got under the covers an laid down facing Jaemin.

"Thank you for being a good friend". He said half asleep. "Of course". He gave me a smile and we both drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY
I woke up, because I heard someone screaming. I opened my eyes and saw my mom in front of my face. "Why the hell is there a boy in your bed?". "Mom calm down, don't wake him up". But Jaemin already woke up. "He has to go". Is what my mom said. 'No!' "You don't talk to me like that."

"Mom please, I'll explain everything to you, but not right now". "Maybe it's better if I leave". Jaemin said. "No stay!". I said holding him back. I got out of bed and took my mom out of my room. "Listen mom, he didn't have a place to sleep".

"Y/n I know you always try to help people, but you can't let strangers into our house".
"Mom, he's not a stranger". 'You've known him for a day Y/n, a day".  "I know, but please trust me". "Next time I want you to text or call me about something like this".

"I will". "Okay, sweetie, tell....". "His name is Jaemin". "Tell Jaemin I'm sorry for yelling at him like that". I nodded and walked back into my room. Jaemin was sitting on my bed waiting for me. "I'm sorry Jaemin". 'It's okay.' "It's just, my parents don't like it when I let ''strangers'' into our house".

I looked at the time. I need to hurry up. I went to the bathroom and put on some clothes. "Let's go otherwise we're late again". I grabbed my bag and we went to school.

Jaemin was smiling the whole time. "Someone is happy today". He looked at me and gave me a smile. "I just had a really good sleep". I laughed. "I'm serious, your bed is very comfy". I just laughed again. We arrived at school and we both went to our locker. "I'll see you around".

Jaemin said to me. "Yeah, okay". He walked away. That's when Soyeon and Yujin walked up to me. "What's up with you and Jaemin?" Soyeon asked me with a smile on her face. "What do you mean?". I asked her. "You two walking in together, everyone is talking about it". Yujin said. '

"I'm just trying to help him". "Y/n, just watch out, before you know it you'll get yourself in trouble". Soyeon said. "He's bad luck Y/n, we all know it". Yujin said. "He has a good side, and I'll make him show that".

"Just don't fall for his looks okay.' Soyeon said. "We're just friends Soyeon, there is nothing going on between us". "I'm just saying". With that Soyeon  and Yujin walked away. I grabbed the stuff I needed and went to my first class of the day.