Part 24

"We can't go out into the halls, because the door is locked". Jaemin said. "That's good, that means they can't come inside aswell". I let out a sigh. "Why would they come to our school?". I whispered to jaemin. "I don't know, but we have to get out of here". 

Jaemin started looking around the classroom. "What are you looking for?". I asked him. "Something that can get us out of here". He started crawling to the teachers desk. He looked into the drawers. "Jackpot". He held up the keys.

Seriously? They keep extra keys in the drawers? He came back and sat down next to me. "So what are we gonna do with it?". "We're gonna wait until those guys are gone and sprint out of here". I gave him the "seriously" look.

"What?". He asked me. "You think i can run that fast?". "I saw you run last time, you can make it". I sighed. What if all of this goes wrong and they find us? We heard the guys walk in the halls, but i sounded like they were just walking in circles.

"I don't think the door is an option". I whispered. "Do you wanna go out of the window?". He asked. "They will see us".
We both started thinking of other ways. "Maybe we should pull this fire alarm?".
I said. "That's a good idea". Jaemin started crawling to the fire alarm.

He was about to pull it, but i stopped him. "Wait". I heard someone say something in the halls. "Gentlemen can i help you with something?". It's one of the teachers. "No not really we're just looking for someone". One of the men said. "Well could please wait outside". I heard that they started walking away.

I looked at Jaemin who was also listening, but then the door started to unlock. The door opened and our teacher walked in. "What are you guys doing on the floor". Jaemin and i quickly stood, glacing out of the window to make sure the guys were gone.

"We were really tired after cleaning up".
Jaemin said wiping fake sweat of his forehead. "Well you guys can go now". Me and Jaemin walked out the classroom. I was about to walk to the entrance of the school, but Jaemin grabbed my arm. "They're probably still infront of the school, let's go through the back".

He dragged me to the back of the school and opened the door. "They shouldn't be able to find us here". "You think so?". We turned around and saw Hyunjin standing there. My eyes went wide. Jaemin quickly put me behind him. "What do you think you're doing?". Jaemin asked Hyunjin.

"You really think bringing those guys to our school is gonna do much". Hyunjin folded his arms. "Just to scare you". "Just to scare me? You're bringing other people in danger!". "That's on you! All of this is happening, because you didn't pay us!".

"And i'm guessing you finally told her everything". Hyunjin said pointing at me. "Leave her out of this!". Jaemin yelled. "You know what's gonna happen now right?". Jaemin let go of me and got closer to hyunjin, but i could hear him say. "You lay one finger on her and you're dead".

Jaemin shoved Hyunjin and grabbed my hand. "Let's go y/n". We started walking away, but Hyunjin yelled. "You sure you wanna stay with him!? He's bringing you in danger!". I stopped walking and turned around. I looked at Hyunjin and said

"You're the one who is bringing me in danger".