Part 31

After Jaemin asked that question. It was silent for a long time. "Hyunjin?". Jaemin asked. We heard something drop and after that we heard him run down the stairs. Jaemin turned around and looked at me. "What just happened?". I asked.
"I think he left". Jaemin moved the stuff that was infront of the door out of the way.

"Stay here, i'll check if he's really gone". Jaemin opened the door, but immediately stopped. "What is it?". He bend down and picked something up. I walked up to him. He turned around and he was holding a gun. I gasped. Was he really gonna shoot us?

"We gotta throw this away somewhere". Jaemin said. "Well let's clean it first, your fingerprints are all over it". Jaemin laid the gun down again and walked downstairs. I followed him closely. "Hyunjin!? Are you still here?". No answer. "I think he's gone Jaemin". He let out a sigh.

He turned around and hugged me.   "Thank god, nothing happened". "I think something snapped in him after what you told him". I said. Jaemin slowly let go of me. "I hope he realizes that we're no danger to him". I nodded.

NEXT DAY
Me and jaemin were on our way to school. We haven't really talked about what happened yesterday between us. What are we? Does he really like me? "What are you thinking about?". Jaemin asked out of nowhere. "Huh what? Oh nothing". He gave me one of his sweet smiles and grabbed my hand.

My heart started beating fast again. Y/n he's just holding your hand. Keep it together. But who can stay calm when NA JAEMIN is holding your hand!? I mean look at him. What! Y/n stop drooling over him. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.
"You sure you're good?". Jaemin asked with a stupid grin on his face.

"YES! I-i mean, yes". Jaemin giggled. "What?". I asked. "You're cute when you're all up in your thoughts". Suddenly i felt shy. My cheeks started burning up. "Oh you're getting shy". He started teasing me. "stop that". I said hitting him. Out of nowhere he scooped me from the ground and put me over his shoulder.

"YAH JAEMIN PUT ME DOWN!". "Nope". He kept walking until we arrived at our school. "Can you put me down now?". Jaemin let out a laugh and carefully put me down. The second he put me down i hit his arm. "That hurt". I scoffed and walked inside the school. "Hey wait for me". Jaemin yelled.

I noticed that everyone was whispering and acting very weird. "Whats going on?". I asked Jaemin. He just shrugged. I looked around and they were all looking and pointing at Hyunjin who was standing at his locker. He turned around and his face was all bruised. "Omg". I said under my breath. "What happened to him?".

"Probably his dad". Jaemin said quietly. Why do i suddenly feel bad for him? I shouldn't right? I shook my head again and grabbed my things from my locker. Everyone was still talking about him. I slammed my locker really hard and everyone went quiet. I sighed and started walking.

"Hey whats wrong?". Jaemin asked. "I just found it annoying hearing them talk about him". "Why? You care about him?". "What no". "Then why do you care about what they're saying?". "I don't, just found it annoying". "Whatever floats your boat". Jaemin said. I sighed. "Why are you mad?". I asked him.

"I'm not". I rolled my eyes. "Sure you're not". He just stood there looking at the ground. "Wait, you're not mad". I got closer to him and a grin appeared on my face. "You're jealous". "Wwwwhat, no". I laughed and mocked him. "Whatever floats your boat". And walked away.

"OKAY I'M JEALOUS". I stopped walking. I could hear him get closer to me. He stood behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Is that what you wanted to hear?".