Part 13

Me and Jaemin got dressed. "You ready?". Jaemin said waiting for me. I grabbed my bag and said. "Now i am". He smiled at me and we walked out of the house. We started walking to the flower field. It's like a 15 minute walk. "Have you ever been to the flower field?". Jaemin asked me.

"Well i have been there once. When i was little we already moved here for a really short time. I think i was like 5 so i don't remember much, but i do remember going to that flower field".     "I never knew you had been here already".    "Sometimes i forget were i've been since we move so much".

"How do you do that stuff with friends?". "Normally i just try to stay away from as many people as possible, so it won't be as hard to leave them".  "Do you know when you have to leave this please?". Jaemin asked me. I shook my head. "I have no idea. My parents would randomly say when we have to move again". I said putting my head low.

"Why can't you just stay here?". Jaemin said and stopped walking. "Because i'm to young to live by myself". We started walking again. After a few minutes we arrived at the flower field. "Wow". Nothing has changed. Well the colors are a lot brighter than last time.

Jaemin held out his hand. "Shall we?". I smiled and grabbed his hand. We started running into the field. "Y/n don't run so fast, we're gonna fall-". At that moment i tripped over my own feet. I fell onto the- wait that ain't the ground. When i opened my eyes. I was laying on top of Jaemin.

He had his arms wrapped around me. He also opened his eyes and started laughing. "You gotta be more careful". He let go of me and we both slowly got up. "Sorry". I said, wiping some dirt off of him.
"It's okay". He said, but he kept looking at me. He raised his hand up to my face, but grabbed something out of my hair.

"Look it's a little flower". He smiled at it and put it in his hair. A smile grew on my face. "Don't i look cute?". He asked, making some cute faces. I nodded my head. "So cute". We walked a bit more through the flower field, but after some time we got a bit tired.

We sat down in the field. I started making a flower crown. "What are you making?". Jaemin asked while looking at what i was doing. "You'll see". I finished making the flower crown and put it on my head. "Ah, stay like that". He whipped out his phone and took a picture of me. "Cute". I heard him say.

"Wait let me see!". I snatched his phone out of his hands. "Ew! I look so ugly! Delete that!". "No you look cute!". I folded my arms. "Fine!". He giggled. We stayed there for some more time, just taking pictures of each other and talked about some things, but left when we got hungry.

We went to a convenience store and got some noodles. "You like the spicy ones?". Jaemin asked. "Yeah, don't you?". "Oh that's a no for me". I laughed when he made a disgusting face. I paid for the noodles and we sat out side. "I really needed this". "I know right, i was so hungry". Jaemin said taking a bite.

"We should skip school more often".
Jaemin said with a stupid smile on his face. "No we're not gonna skip school anymore!". He laughed. "School isn't that important". "Yes it is!". "I can get a job without school". "But would it be something you really enjoy". "Uh, yeah". "Like what huh?". He looked at me with a questionable look on his face.

"That's a good question". I laughed. We finished eating our food. "Were do you wanna go now?". Jaemin asked. "Let's just walk around for a bit". Jaemin nodded his head.

As we were walking, someone suddenly called out my name. "Y/n?".