Part 23

My head turned around when i heard the person speak. I saw our teacher standing there. "Can you guys go back into my class?". Me and Jaemin got up and walked into the class room. "Oh also, don't think you can just walk out of my class, both of you have detention after school".

I sighed and sat down. Jaemin sat back down next to Hyunjin. I could see Hyunjin having an evil smile on his face. He's planning something. I know it.

AFTER SCHOOL
I walked out of my last class. Sighing because now i have detention. But as i was walking. Hyunjin rushed past me. One of his friends asked him where he was going, but he just said "i have to do something". And with that he ran out of the school.

I shrugged it off and walked to the classroom i had detention. I sat down in one of the seats and a minute later Jaemin walked in. "Good, both of you are here! You guys can clean this classroom, while i'm gonna do some other stuff". She stood up and walked out of the room and locked the door.

Suddenly i heard Jaemin let out a giggle. "What?". He looked at me and said. "This is the place where we first met". I thought about the first day i came to this school. "Wait, wasn't it in the school halls?".  Jaemin thought again. "That could be possible". He said with a laugh.

"I remember when you made me clean up this whole room by myself". "Yeah i'm sorry, i really was a jerk back then". "It's okay, i knew that wasn't the real you". It went silent for a second, but then Jaemin stood up. "What are you doing?". I asked.

"Cleaning, otherwise we're gonna be here another hour". He grabbed some cleaning things and started cleaning. I was about to help, but he stopped me. "Nope, you sit, i clean". "But-". "Last time you did all the work, now it's my turn".

I sighed and sat back down. "Can you put on some music". Jaemin asked me. I grabbed my phone and started playing some music. Jaemin started dancing while cleaning. I was laughing the whole time, until Jaemin suddenly stopped.

"Y/n turn off the music please". He was looking out of the window of the classroom. I turned off the music. "Why? What's going on?". He walked closer to the window. I stood up and walked up to him. "What are you loo-". Before i could finished my sentence. Jaemin pulled me down under the window.

He placed his finger over his lips, signaling me to be quiet. I heard voices in the halls. The voices sounded really familiar. When i realised to who the voices belonged, my eyes went wide. It were the two man who came after Jaemin and.... Hyunjin.

Jaemin slowly started looking out of the window. But quickly ducked again. He whispered "they're right outside". My heart started beating faster. Why are they here? They're not gonna kill him here right? In school? These guys are crazy.

You could faintly hear them talk. "They are somewhere here in the school". "How do you know that?". "I made sure they got detention". One of the men laughed. I whispered something to Jaemin. "We have to get you out of here".