Part 25

Me and Jaemin walked away from the school. "We have to get you away from here". Jaemin said, still holding my hand while we're walking. "Why me? We have to get you out of here". I said as i stopped walking.

"Y/n i'll be fine, i can protect myself, now that Hyunjin knows you know about all of this, they're gonna come after you". My heart dropped. Those guys are gonna come after me aswell? I didn't know what to do. I felt the tears in my eyes, because i'm so scared.

Jaemin put his hands on the sides of my face and said "it's gonna be okay, i won't let them touch you". He let go of my face and wrapped his arms around me. "If anything happens to you, i'll make sure those guys won't be breathing anymore".

We arrived at my house, but the lights were on. I sighed. I knew my parents were home. "Whats wrong?". Jaemin asked me. "My parents are home". "Thats a good thing, they will protect you when i can't".
"I don't think they care that much about me". Now Jaemin was the person who sighed.

"Y/n they are your parents, they will protect you no matter what". I didn't say anything. "Y/n? You're with him again?". I turned my head to the frontdoor and saw my mom standing there. "Yeah? And what about it?". "I don't want you with him anymore". "Mom he's a good guy!".

"No He's not! You know what he has done!". I was about to say something, but Jaemin cut me off. "I think its better if i go". "Yes". Is what my mom said. "No, absolutely not! If you're leaving then i'm leaving aswell!". I stormed into my house and ran up to room. "Y/n! You're not going anywhere".

I grabbed a bag and put some stuff in it. "Watch me". Is what i said as i passed my mom. I grabbed Jaemins hand and started walking away. "Y/n come here!". I ignored her and kept walking. "Y/n, please go back home, you're bringing yourself in danger". Jaemin said. "I don't wanna stay in a house with those people!".

"We're not safe out here!". Jaemin said. "Then we leave, i don't care, but i wanna stay with you". I stopped walking. "You're the person that makes me feel safe". I said looking up at him.

He didn't say anything back, but for some reason his eyes went big. "Whats wrong?". I asked. "Why do they always have to ruin everything?". I looked into the direction Jaemin was looking at and saw Hyunjin with those other guys.

Me and Jaemin started running. "Where are we going?". I asked. "Somewhere they won't find us". We kept running for a good amount of time, but i stopped because i couldn't breath anymore. "Can we just *breath* take a break". I put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

"We're almost there". We started walking to a place. Once we got to the place, it looked like a abandoned factory. "And why are we here?". Jaemin didn't say anything and just walking into the builing. We walked through some halls and we came out into this big open space.

The building looked really old. "Jaemin i don't think it's safe here". "I've been here before, they won't find us here". "I meant the building, it looks quite old". "We'll be fine". "Okay if you say so". Jaemin brought me to a corner. A lot of stuff already laid there on the ground.

"This is my old stuff from when i used to come here". He said sitting down on a sleeping bag and dusting it off. "Come here". Jaemin said tapping the spot beside him. I sat down. "Are you tired?". Jaemin asked me. I nodded my head. "You can take some rest, i'll stay awake to make sure nothing happens".

I folded a blanket so i could put my head on it and laid down on the sleeping bag. It's not the most comfortable thing, but it's okay for now. I slowly started to fall asleep.

JAEMINS POV
Y/n slowly feel asleep. I saw that she was shivering, so i laid my hoodie on top of her. I really don't want to put her in danger. I don't wanna drag her down with the mess i made. I need to protect her no matter what. She's the only person i have left.

As i was thinking, i suddenly started hearing some noises around the factory. I slowly stood up and tried to look around the dark place. I could see some shadows out of the big open windows. "Hello?".