Part 22

I was hoping for the person to leave, but he or she kept standing behind me. I sighed and shut my locker. I slowly turned around. But i got nervous when i saw Hyunjin standing there.

"Hey y/n". "Hee-y Hyunjin". I started walking away from him. "Are you in a hurry?". He asked. "Yeah-h kind of". "Is everything alright? Are you feeling okay". He asked raising his hand up to my forehead.

I quickly ducked away. "I'm totally fine, i just gotta go! See you later". I said quickly. "Okay bye". I heard him say. I went to the girls bathroom and i let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding. Goodjob y/n, that wasn't obvious at all.

I'm so stupid. He's gonna get suspicious now. Ugh, i should've listened to Jaemin. But how can i stay calm while i'm talking to a mafia member. I'm not gonna tell Jaemin about this.

I splashed my face with some water and went to class. I sat down in a seat and a few minutes later Jaemin walked in. He waved at me and walked my way. But before he could sit down, suddenly Hyunjin pushed past him and sat down next to me.

While he was grabbing his stuff, me and Jaemin kept looking at each other. I saw the anger in Jaemins eyes. I started to feel uncomfortable. "Y/n can i sit here?". Jaemin asked me. "You can sit there". He said pointing at a different seat. I guess he noticed that i didn't feel comfortable, so i stood up and walked to a different seat.

JAEMINS POV
As soon as i sat down, i whispered something to Hyunjin. "What do you think you're doing?". Hyunjin had that ugly smirk on his face. "What? Can't sit next to her?". "Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with it". "Are you sure about that?".

"Jaemin and Hyunjin, please be quiet!". The teacher yelled at us. I clenched my jaw. This guy. Why can't he do one thing i ask him. "I heard you almost got killed last night". I heard him let out a laugh. "Did y/n know about that?". "No of course not".

"Next time my men won't let you go that easy". "Trust me, there won't be a next time". Hyunjin scoffed. "You're still sure about that". "Watch me". With that i grabbed my stuff and walked out class.

YOUR POV
What are they talking about? Jaemin looks mad while Hyunjin looks like he's having fun. After a few minutes Jaemin stood up and walked out of class. Hyunjin must have said something. The teacher was about to say something, so i said. "Miss can i please go to the toilet?". The teacher nodded her head.

I quickly walked out of class and saw Jaemin leaning against the lockers. "Hey what happened?". I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "He thinks all of this a game". He slid down the lockers and sat down on the ground. I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Just try to ignore him, will find a way to stop him". "He's gonna come after you
y/n". Chills ran down my back. What does he want from me? Why me? Why jaemin? What is the point of all of this? I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone spoke.

"I knew i would find you guys here".