Part 21

"Because i know he has something to do with it! The way you guys look at each other and i heard your conversation in the school halls, so don't tell me that he doesn't have anything to do with it". Jaemin sighed. "You're right, he does have something to do with it".

"Well what is it?". "Hyunjin is the son of the guy my dad used to work for". I didn't know what to say. So Hyunjin is in this fucked up world aswell? "He used to come to my house with his dad to make plans with my dad. I never really talked to him, because he didn't seem like a nice guy".

"Well he definitely isn't". "After my dad left me alone. Hyunjin would look for me everywhere. He wouldn't leave me alone in school and told everyone stupid things about me. That's why people think i'm dangerous and stuff. But it's the other way around".

"Hyunjin is the one who is dangerous. I need to stop him, because he's gonna taking over his dads business". Jeez, all of the was going on and i didn't know. Wait!? Did i really get that close to a mafia member?

I guess Jaemin noticed my shocked and scared face, so he grabbed my hand. "Hey it's okay, i'll protect you". "No i have to protect you, we're gonna find a way out of this, we're gonna stop Hyunjin".

"Y/n it's really sweet that you want to protect me, but we can't do anything against these guys". "There has to be a way, maybe i can help you pay the debt". "No, i don't want you to spend your money on that". "But i want to help you, i don't want them to-". I stopped myself.

Are they really gonna kill him if he doesn't pay the debt? Why did his father do this to him. Such a sweet boy. He doesn't deserve this. "Hey y/n?". I hummed. "Thank you for saving my life". "I had to do something, i couldn't let those guys kill you right then and there, not infront of my eyes".

He smiled at me, but also had a worried look on his face. "Next time, make sure to run away, okay? I don't want anything happening to you". I nodded my head. Not wanting him to be even more worried.

We just sat on the couch for a very long time and it started to get really late. "You wanna stay over?". I asked him. "Yes please, if that's okay with you". "I'm not letting you go out there on your own anymore". We went upstairs and we both changed.

"Tomorrow we have school again". Jaemin said. "Yeah i know". I said laying down in bed. "Can you promise me you won't say or do anything to Hyunjin? I don't want him to know that you found out about all of this". I nodded my head. I'm definitely gonna do something to him.

NEXT DAY
Me and Jaemin were walking to school. He noticed that i was nervous so he grabbed my hand. "Everything is gonna be fine, just act normal around him, he doesn't know that you know". I nodded my head, taking a deep breath when we arrived at our school.

We walked inside and we both went our separate ways. I was getting things from my locker when i suddenly someone felt someone standing behind me.