Part 18

I haven't spoken to Jaemin all day long. Now that i think of it. I haven't even seen him after i left him and Hyunjin in the hall. Did he leave school? Well i guess we're about to find out. I walked out of class after the last bell rang. I went to my locker and after that i waited at Jaemins locker.

I've been waiting here for 10 minutes now and he still hasn't showed up. "Hey y/n, looking for someone?". Hyunjin again!? Just act normal y/n. "Uh yeah, actually i am". "Really? Who are you waiting for?". "I'm waiting for Jaemin, did you happen to see him?".

Hyunjin shook his head. "No, i don't think so". "Then where could he be?". I said, not waiting for a response, because i walked away from Hyunjin. But i heard him walk after me. "Why do you need Jaemin anyway?". "I have to talk to him". "About what". "Private stuff".

"So.....you're into him?". I stopped walking. "What!? No!". I heard Hyunjin let out a laugh, but i also heard him say something under his breath. It sounded like 'good', but i could have misheard that. As i was walking, Hyunjin was still following me.

"Isn't your house that way?". I said pointing at the opposite direction. He stopped walking. "Oh yeah". We just stood there. Not saying anything. "Okay, bye". With that he walked away. I just looked at him. What's wrong with this kid. I sighed and walked away.

I didn't go home. I'm really not in the mood to see my parents. I just went into the city to walk around. I actually really like to walk around the city. Without noticing, it started to dark. As i was going into a few stores. I was looking at some clothes, but a familiar figure walked by the store's window. "Jaemin?". I said.

I quckly walked out of the store and started following him. What is he doing here? I tried to keep some distance, because he can't know that i'm following. He sometimes looked behind him. As if he knew someone was following him. Suddenly he turned around a corner into a alley. What are you doing jaemin?

I took a deep breath and walked into the alley. But as soon as i turned around the corner. I was pushed against the wall and someone held me. "Why are you following me?" When i opened my eyes, i saw jaemin's face infront of mine. "I-i was-". Suddenly someone called out Jaemin's name.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind this big dumpster. "Jaemin what-". He put his hand over my mouth and held me tight. "OH JAEMINNNN". "We know you're here!". "Shit". Is what i heard Jaemin say. My heart was beating so fast. What is gonna happen?

I looked at jaemin and his eyes were full of anger and.... fear? He noticed that i was looking at him, so he pulled me closer. He whispered in my ear. "Just stay quiet okay, i'll protect you if anything happens". I slowly nodded my head.

"Jaeminn, i think we have some unfinished, business to do!".  I heard a man yell. I could hear their voices coming closer to us. "You can't hide from us". I heard a man laugh. What do they want from Jaemin? Jaemin again whispered into my ear.

"Stay here okay, don't move until i say so". "Wait what are you gonna-". He let go of me and got away from the dumpster. He looked at me one last time and yelled

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN LOSERS".