Part 30

My heart started beating faster and i could feel my cheeks burning up. "I-i".
His face got closer to mine. "What did you wanna say? I couldn't hear you". Jaemin what are you doing to me? "Y-yes i think i'm funny". He stared at me and let out a scoff.

He got closer to my ear and whispered. "You still think its funny?". A lump got stuck in my throat. I didn't know what to say. I felt all kinds of things in my body. Things i've never felt before. "No". Is what i said, but it came out as a whisper.

He lifted his head a bit up and looked at me. His eyes weren't the soft ones he had before. They were more fierce, but it was a good look on him. We were staring at each other for a long time. "Your so beautiful". Jaemin said. I started to feel shy. His face again came closer to mine.

His eyes went up and down. From my eyes to lips. He looked me in the eyes and smirked. He closed his eyes and leaned even closer in to me. I closed my eyes and after a second his lips touched mine.

All kinds of feeling went through my body. He was being so gentle and i loved every second of it. His lips moved in sync with mine. I've never kissed someone, and i'm happy Jaemin was my first. After a minute we broke the kiss. I didn't know what to say. "Y/n, i have to tell you some-". Before Jaemin got to finish his sentence, someone started banging on the door.

Me and Jaemin looked at the door. "Did you invite someone?". Jaemin asked me. I shook my head. Jaemin got off me and started walking to the door and told me to stay on the couch. He looked through the little window to see who it was, but he didn't have to say anything, because the person said. "JAEMIN AND Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!".

Why does he always have to ruin everything? Hyunjin started banging on the door again. Jaemin mentioned for me to go upstairs. I slowly walked to the stairs, trying to make no sound. Jaemin also followed me. We went into my room and he started putting things infront of my door.

"What is he gonna do?". I asked. "I don't know, but i won't let anything happen". We heard more banging on the door. Suddenly there was a very loud bang. "He probably broke the door down". Jaemin whispered. "JAEMIN! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!". I started shaking again. A mafia member is in my house right now.

"Hey, we're gonna be fine". I couldn't stop shaking. "W-what if he has a gun? What if he's gonna hurt us? Maybe he will-". Suddenly i felt lips on mine again. "He's not gonna hurt you". He said looking in my eyes. Suddenly i heard footsteps on the stairs. Oh no, he's coming upstairs.

"Maybe your in this room". I heard Hyunjin say. I was holding my breath. Jaemin stood infront of me. He looked around my room and found a baseball bat. Since when do i have that? He stood with it in his hands. "Then you must be in this room". The door opened a little bit. Hyunjin laughed. "You think this is gonna hold me out of the room".

"What do you want Hyunjin?". Jaemin said. "I came to finish everything". He said, trying to open the door even more. "Hyunjin leave! If you want to finish this, do it the proper way! Not in someone's house". Hyunjin laughed again. "Does it look like i care". Jaemin sighed and lowered his bat.

"Hyunjin what is it exactly that you want from us?". Jaemin asked. It went quiet for a second. "I'm just doing what i'm told to do!". "But do you want to do it?". Hyunjin didn't say anything. "You're hunting me down for something i haven't done! Something that's not my business".

"Me and y/n are not the problem, we're no danger to you". Jaemin stopped for a second. "Hyunjin listen to me, your dad is trying to make you into something that you're not! He's the person you should be scared of". "No he's not!". Hyunjin yelled. "Yes he is, and you know it! I know my dad wasn't a good man. But don't make me pay for his mistakes. I don't have anything anymore. I lost my family, my house, my friends".

"I just wanna live my life and if you want me to pay my dads debt, i will, but please give me more time and i'll make sure you get the money. Hyunjin were both still teenagers, you really wanna keep doing all of this for your whole life?". Again hyunjin stayed silent. "You know what they say, once you get in, you can't get out, so Hyunjin answer this question for me".

"Do you really want a life like this?".