Akt VII, Scene 2

Today HoSeok resigns from going out with friends. He wants to finish the project to submit it the next day so he and Kim would have it done and enjoy the winter break and focus on studies for final exams.

He greets his family, makes a small meal and after eating he takes his old laptop opening and turning it on. When the device is turning on, he looks through some of the materials, sheets with neat writing of younger on it. It shows a map of connections between the topics they used in their project, explaining how everything is related to each other, so Jung would have an easier work.

HoSeok is really impressed by how organized everything seems and how his partner was able to put difficult topik into very simple words, what he noticed as soon as he opened the file on a flash drive that was given to him. He just can't stop reading those notes and various examples, conclusions and many other materials that the younger prepared. He wrote it in a way that HoSeok forgets that the topic is supposed to be difficult. Instead everything is easy to understand, about the situations, often written in somewhat personal way. As if SeokJin knows it is a familiar topic to him. 

It somehow worries HoSeok. They're working on a project about relationships in families and they shared the job on good and bad behaviors of family members and the younger was working on the second ones. With every next word, HoSeok feels like SeokJin wasn't writing only about what he read in many psychological books during his numerous visits in the library. Most of it, if not everything, seems to be a description of what happened to him and it terrifies the older, who started to thing that Kim might really experience those things. He did the same. He wrote about whats good in his family's behavior and it fits in terms of content of the project, he included what's close to him and what he could freely describe.

Did SeokJin do the same? Had he written whats close to him and whats happening in his life?

HoSeok doesn't know, but he's ready to learn it. If really the younger has problems at home, he wants to help him. But he won't know anything if he'll be just a passive bystander.

Knowing it, he decides that the next day he'll talk with younger about it. He doesn't want to appear as a person, who knew that something might be happening and didn't do anything. The pangs of conscience wouldn't let him live.

That why he feels determined to help SoeJin if needed.