Act XI, Scene 1

Exited HoSeok looks around while waiting by Namsan Tower for twenty minutes already, but no, SeokJin isn't late for their meeting. It's just Jung who's so energetic that right after lunch his sister kicked him out because she couldn't stand his running around and constant talking to his family how much he wants to befriend Kim.

DaWon suggested that they should go to some quiet and peaceful place to talk, get to know each other, a place that wouldn't stress the younger, who clearly isn't used to be in crowded places. If only it was warm enough, HoSeok would take the boy to 'his' spot in park, but as it's the middle od winter, sitting outside for long time isn't exactly a smart idea. So once again the library's idea came in, because SeokJin likes it, but it's a place that theoretically isn't supposed to be talking spot. Finally HoSeok decides to propose a walk, as he planned and then to spend some time in the place where they'll eat. It'll be the most neutral.

With that in mind, he's walking around the building, constantly checking time on his phone. Ten more minutes, and the boy is even more energetic than at home. He just badly wants to try to warm SeokJin up to him. 

He just wants to know him, help if needed. It doesn't matter that he's repeating himself all over again with his 'Befriend with Jin', it doesn't bother him. He wants it and he tries, ready to do what he'll have to. And soon he gives it another try.