Chapter 8: Flirt

Word Count: 888 words

~Giyuu~

We were called out for demons have made alot of members of the Demon Slayer Corps disappear.

I was annoyed on how Shinobu started talking to me, I wanted to focus on the mission.

She already spoke to me on how we were going to attack. Why would she want to talk to me again?

We both split ways to check on the demons and the missing members of the Demon Slayer Corps.

On my way to attack, I came across a demon almost strangling a person, which had to broken blades.

He didn't wear the uniform tho. He was just wearing some kind of head gear that looks like a boar, I did assume that he was part of the Demon Slayers anyways.

I quickly used my Breath of Water and sliced that demon into pieces as if it was tofu, not that i'm bragging tho.

I left the person in shock, he came and challenged me in a fight, but I just tied him on a tree, and continued my journey.

...

I came running towards a demon that had his blood demon arts, manipulating a thread like structure closing it upon someone, about to kill them.

I used my breath of water to break off the threads that he manipulated.

"Thank you for handling him before I arrived. Leave the rest to me."

I used the 11th form of Breath of Water, Dead Calm. I could tell the boy that I just saved earlier was shocked about my move.

Once as I felt the demon was distracted, and couldn't react I quickly cut his head off, watching it slide off and falling to the ground.

I took my sword and flicked it, making excess blood to fall of my sword before returning it in place

As I was starting to walk back to rescue the boy when I immediately saw butterflies around me, I then realized that this boy's sister was a demon.

I immediately sensed that Shinobu was about to slaughter this girl so I immediately protected then and dodged her attack.

...

"You know Tomioka-san, my reason for attack was in the Demon Slayer Corps guidelines, but what you're doing right now is against it."

I had Shinobu in a head lock as for she was about to chase and attack this boy's sister

"Do you have a valid reason on why you chose to defend this demon?"

"At least give me a reason"

"This is your final warning.."

I was silent, then I started talking

"I remember from two years ago.."

"Are you trying to pry me through a story? I'm sorry but that will not work with me."

I trailed off and just placed her in a head lock

"Are you still angry that I pointed out that no one likes you?"

That just drove me crazy, I felt pissed, I indeed knew that she was trying to sabotage me to let her go.

Then, a blade came out of her foot wear,

I didn't know how to react, the blade was about to stab me in the face, the the crows saved me.

...

We were back at the Demon Slayer Corps, the Hashiras were surrounding the boy, that was named "Tanjiro"

"Oyakata-sama has arrived!"

...

After the meeting with Hashiras, Tanjiro and his sister were brought to the Butterfly Estate to get taken care off.

I saw Y/N talking to Rengoku and Mitsuri, probably taking about lunch or hangouts

I hope she read my letter,

It wasn't really anything, I asked her to hangout after I get home from my mission, so I can make it up to her.

As I was about to approach her I was approached by Sanemi

"Pst, Tomioka."

I looked at him and cocked my eyebrow, I wasn't really comfortable talking to him. I think he hates me for some reason.

"You like Y/N or somethin'?"

"What makes you think that..?" I said quietly

"I noticed the day she was leaving, you hugged her right? I admit, it was pretty brave of you. But I bet you would do that because you're interested." He said wiggling his eyebrows

"I don't like her." I lied under my breath

"Oh, who do you like?" He teased

"No one.." I lied again

"You like Shinobu-san.. Don't ya?"

I blushed a bit.. I was pretty embarrassed,

I don't like Shinobu one bit, especially that incident at the mission, but I could say we're good friends.

"I knew it!"

I just shrugged

"So you don't mind if I start dating Y/N, right?"

My eyes widen

I wanted to shout,

No! I don't even like Shinobu. I like Y/N goddamit.

"You're such an overprotective friend, Tomioka. You're just worried that she'll drift from you.. Right?"

I just nodded, and turned away starting to walk off

"Tomioka, you should worry."

My eyes widen and I immediately turned to him again

He smirked and walked off

I watched him approach Y/N, who was about to walk in her household

He started shamelessly flirting with her

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards them

And that's when I realized,

I should've just not told anything.

I felt like everything went downhill from there.

But don't worry, i'll fix this.

-Araxx (changbinppang)