The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Nazli Celebi woke up with a really good mood that day.
When she entered the dining room she said out loud: Good morning my beautiful family!
Her mom, Ender, said: Good morning my beautiful flower! You are in such a good mood today.
Caner was sipping his tea and said: God bless our ears if you're going to be this happy every morning.
Ender and Nazli laughed.
Then Nazli sat on the table and started having breakfast with them.
While having breakfast she could see the smile on her mother's face.That made her think about the past.
When she was 3 months old her mom married Halit Argun in hope for a better life for her and her uncle,Caner.
Nazli had black hair and azure blue eyes, just like her mommy's eyes. She looked just like her.
However, there was something that was really different in her face, something that neither her mom nor her uncle had: Her deep dimples.
She didn't know who her father is, and she didn't want to know. She hated him for leaving her mother behind even though he knew she's pregnant.
After her mother's divorce 2 years ago, they came a long way with her mom and her uncle.
They had a really difficult life.
The first 6 months they had to live in a really small house with one room and the bathroom outside. But she wouldn't say a word or complain about anything. She loved her mom so much. She knew that Ender would do anything for her family and had a really hard time raising her.
Her marriage was not a happy marriage either and Nazli could see this obviously while growing up in Halit Argun's palace.
Thinking about that monster made her angry and she started frowning .
Caner noticed this and said: See, she can't stay nice for even 5 minutes. Whose murder plan are you designing you little snake?
Nazli came out of her dreams and shook her head : What did you say dayi (uncle) ?
Ender said: What's wrong canim?
Nazli smiled: Nothing anne, I was thinking about my first day at school,I'm back to the same school after 2 years, I miss my friends and excited to see them.
Ender: I wonder if you'll see Erim,too.
N: I will for sure, talked to him last night, he said he's in class 2.
E: Ay my dear boy, I miss him so much. Wish I could see him.
C: Then invite him for dinner this weekend abla.
E: I will, I hope he will be able to stay the night.
Nazli got up: Okay everyone I should get going or else I will be late.
C: Do you want me to take you?
N: No dayicim, I'll use the bus.
E: You sure aşkim?
N: Yes anne I'm sure.Good bye everybody!
C: Bye little snake?
N: Dayiiii!
Ender laughed: Bye canim!
When Nazli left, Caner said: He is coming today,right?
Ender frowned: He is.
C: When are you going to tell her?
E: I don't know caner, I really don't know.
I hope he won't stay long...