One

3rd PERSON's POV

It was sunday, and the last day that they will finally have a rest before their much awaited comeback, all the girls were just in their room taking advantage on all the rest they could do... Jennie is sleeping, Rose is listening to some pop music, Jisoo is playing her favourite game on her Nintendo Switch, while Lisa? she's busy writing in her diary and it's a secret that no one knows about.

I am Lalisa Manoban, and this is an untold truth about me. If people will hear my name, they will automatically say that, that's Lisa with a glued bangs from the girl group BLACKPINK... or that's really Pranpriya Manoban a thai rapper who just debuted in Korea... or maybe, that's Lisa the dancing machine and the maknae of their group. I can say that all of their versions of me is true, but they don't know one thing about me... and that is, i am irrevocably in love with one of my co-members... I am in love with Kim Jennie. Who wouldn't fall for her? She has the most cutest gummy smile in the world, a fluffy mandu cheeks, an extremely alluring body and she is a very talented woman who can eat chips without making a sound(just kidding)... But above all those traits? She has the softest heart, even though some people really don't like her, because they think that Jennie is the YG princess that gets all what she wants...But they are mistaken about that, Jennie gets what she deserves because she worked hard for it. And when i'm with her? i can't help but to stare in her eyes, and there are times that i'm forgetting that we're just friends because of us just being clingy to each other. I don't know if she's feeling it too, or it's just normal for her. Our group is called BLACKPINK and does consist of two more members, which is Jisoo Unnie and Chaeng but people call her Rose. Jisoo Unnie helped me through a lot during the days that i am struggling in speaking Korean, because my first language is Thai, and i was really young back then and i don't have anyone here in Korea, during the holidays? my co members always go to their homes, of course they are inviting but i am just too shy to come with them, that's when Jisoo Unnie started coming home early so that, i will have someone to spend the holidays with and after that, i treated her like my big sister since i am an only child. While Chaeng? i know exactly that we're gonna be best friends when we met on the elevator, and i wouldn't forget that moment.... we're like inseparable twins, maybe we're really this close because we're the one's who's in the same age.

That's right, you read it right. She is secretly in love with Jennie... She stopped from writing when she heard a knock on the door of her room and when she opened it, her excitement is uncontrollable again because it was Jennie."Come out now lazy Lisa, i've already prepared our dinner" she blabber while trying to comb her messy hair with her tiny hands, which Lisa finds to be really cute. "Aishh Unnie! i'm not lazy" Lisa acted out and walked with Jennie to the kitchen where Rose and Jisoo is already munching their foods.

JENNIE's POV

I woke up with the thunders in my stomach, i've been sleeping for almost a whole day right now and that i can finally feel the hunger, maybe Lisa is hungry too. My mind was just thinking about Lisa, because she always takes care of me, like she always let me grip on her arms whenever i feel dizzy, she always holds my hand when we're walking on the stairs, she removes her jacket and give it to me whenever i feel cold, she covers the sunlight for me, she walks at the same speed as mine even though she isn't used to that... Whenever she does those things? i can feel a little spark in my heart, but i know that what i am feeling is really wrong because we're both girls and i know that it's just normal for her to be clingy with me because we've know each other for years already, and maybe i am just the one who's thinking of her actions as the other way around, and that can't be... and that's too impossible, that's why i am trying my very best to not think about it in a different way, but when i am seeing her sparkling eyes looking straight in to me? it is always back to zero. I got out of my room and saw that no one is outside, maybe they are all also resting because of our busy schedule tomorrow. I wonder what Lisa is doing right now, maybe she is also hungry like me. I didn't think twice and hurriedly prepared our dinner and wake them up. I don't know why, but i just love doing these things to them even though they are not asking for it.

_

LISA's POV

"BLACPINK IN YA AREA...."

It's already been months since we started to perform again in front of these massive people and it still give me chills, mixed emotions like excitement and fear like it's our first time, but luckily i have Rose, Jisoo and Jennie and we aren't just a team, we help each other grow and be the best versions of ourselves that's why i love them. And I sincerely treat them as one of my family ever since we started training at YG entertainment.We started from nothing, but not to brag look at as now, in just months since we had a comeback that i can say that we're really doing great.But when it comes to succession there will always be some people who's not really a fan of you. Especially to me, I have experiencing cyber bullying since we started. Because they said they don't like me because i am not a true blooded Korean, but the hell i care i am Lalisa Manoban and for sure i can handle those hateful comments.

"Stop day dreaming Lisa we're on a middle of a concert and i already sang your part" Jennie whispered to my ears as she dance to the song Whistle. No matter how i tell myself that i am brave enough, my mind is truly preoccupied by the hateful comments right now and it's affecting my performance tonight in our concert. I felt like i was being non professional right now because i let that affect me. I ran to the backstage because i think that if i stayed longer on that stage they will just make more fun of me. But fuck maybe i just made it worse. "Did i just make a scene in front of hundreds of people tonight? Oh my God i am totally fired" i said to myself as i worry because our manager is slowly approaching me, I knew he would ask a lot of questions. But before he said a word i saw Jennie rushing through me with her gummy smile."Come with me" she said as she grabbed my hand and run back to the stage. "Everyone I wanted y'all to know that this woman is one of the strongest person that i know... Lisa thank you for always giving us good energy. You're doing great, our youngest. I love you!" I don't know what went to Jennie but her message made me tear up. "It was for Lisa 'cause I know she's been struggling a lot but she manages to smile, to all Lisa stans I promise to protect your Oppa". She added. I swear she was the sweetest that i am feeling so lucky to have her right now in my life. The three of us were tearing up but our Jisoo unnie is to the rescue carrying a tissue box to wipe our tears, and Rose initiate a group hug.

[Please follow me and comment/vote for my story thank you❤]