Twenty Nine

LISA’s POV
The question that i asked her was really surprising, i can see it in her teary eyes. I thought she was just gonna ignore it but she didn’t, she turned off the stove and went into the dining table to sit. "I should have never lowered my guard, i should have never trusted Kai... he raped me, but i blame myself for what he did, i could have stopped him that moment but i was too weak and he filmed it and used it as a leverage on me". She paused and I didn’t interrupted her because i just want to hear everything. And i would not lie, everything that i hear hurts me... but it is better to hear the truth than to be slapped by the lies. "I had the chance to tell you everything... to tell you all about the truth. I had a chance to leave my shitty life and go with you. I had my reasons Lisa.... Partly i was scared that my reputation will be ruined when Kai leaked our video... my dad's attitude towards me changed when he found out that i am pregnant... but that didn't last when i lost my baby. I  hate my dad and now i can see that he is so selfish... and lastly you don't deserve to raise my baby, you're too good to claim Kai's responsibilities... i made it look like i cheated on you, for you to stop begging me to stay because seeing you like that really hurts me" Continues tears escaped her eyes and it seems like it was hard for her to continue, but she did it anyway. “Lisayah, i know you are angry at me, but I am just a human and I make mistakes. Sometimes we hurt the people that we love the most even if we don't mean it... but that doesn’t mean that we stopped loving them” she said very weakly. I didn’t noticed that i am also already crying... I did told her before that if things get harder, she can walk away from me... and that’s what she did. After all these years this is just what i wanted. An explanation, i just wanted to know what really happened and where did it all go wrong. I went from her direction and grabbed a seat beside her as i wiped her tears from her swollen face and look at her straight in the eye. “I was never angry at you. I was hurt, because you didn’t even gave me an explanation and a more valid reason before... you could have told me... i also hate myself for not being with you this past years when you needed me the most...Don’t blame yourself too much for making wrong decisions, i also did some decisions that i regret. You broke me and it is okay because i didn't know what really happened... You are my strength Jennie, and i was more broken when you left me and I don’t want to be that weak again.” Jennie hold my hands that is still cupping her face and felt her warm.... the warmth that feels home, the warmth that no one could ever replace. “Lisa.. please don’t..... I’m scared...” she said and removed my hands on her cheeks. She stood up and was about to walk away from me, but I grabbed her hands and hug her. My chin is resting in her shoulders as I release continues sobs. And felt her small hands caressing my back.“I want to kill Kai, i want him to suffer Lisa. I want him to scream in pain and begged for my forgiveness... he killed my baby" Jennie murmured as she throw weak punches at me. "Please Jennie, don't push me away this time... because i won't leave. I will just be by your side as you win this battle, isn’t that what love means? A lifetime of fixing and helping each other to grow?  I believe on everything that you said...Jennie we messed up, we both did horrible things in the past but that doesn’t mean that we cannot change future” i uttered. I felt that Jennie removed herself from my hug. “Yahhh! I am the one who’s supposed to be begging for you to come back to me” she said jokingly as she cupped my face. I ruffled her hair like i always did before, I’ve been fighting the urge to kiss her since we saw each other again, but I couldn’t take it anymore “just a kiss i said to myself”. I was staring at her eyes like i was asking for permission to kiss her, I slowly put my lips into hers. Both of our eyes were already closed as we savor that moment. I’ve kissed lot of girls before but still hers was different, it was like i was addicted to it. I was lost to the game that i believe i was wining at for years, she was still my weakness and my strength.When you will think about it, and will try to put your shoes into Jennie's? On how she did handle the situation before, she was just scared and she thinks that she is alone...she needed to push me away... because she was more scared of my judgement. I should have never believed her before when she told me that she loves Kai... i should have trusted her, i should have know her better that she isn't capable on doing such things.... Jennie is not perfect, but i don't need to be with someone who is. I need to be with someone who truly admits that they have done wrong, who's willing to take another try to fix our mistakes. Maybe it didn't happened sooner because we are younger and needed to experience to grow separately... so that when we come home into each other's arms again, we will be more ready and mature. It just breaks me, on how Kai can hurt her when i never even laid a finger on Jennie before, he doesn't deserve this angel in front of me. If being with Jennie means fighting with his dad? so be it. His dad needs to know everything, and if he disowned Jennie because of that? i don't care, i will never leave her side and will try to fulfil her needs.