Thirty⚠️

THIS IS NOT A GP! I REPEAT NOT A GP.

JENNIE’s POV
We still do really both love each other after all this years... We've been through a lot, and still here we are going back into each other's arms again...I didn’t expect Lisa would kiss me after the talk, our kiss was very passionate it was very slow until things started to heat up even though it is raining. Her hands slowly wandered into my hair as our kiss was getting deeper and deeper, and our tongues fight in dominance. I backed out a little because i felt that i am running out of air as I continue to gasp still staring into each other’s eyes, "Can i? i mean should we do this? if it isn't comfortable with you... i can stop" Lisa asked for my permission... i smiled to the thought Lisa still respects me even though she already knows what happened to me. "You're the only person i am allowing to touch me, because i love you... and i want you, only you" i mumbled and hugged Lisa. "I love you too Jennie, and nothing has changed about that" she whispered...She removed my t shirt, revealing my black lingerie and healthy soft bust, she was looking at me like i am some sort of goddess in her eyes, she never let me feel that i am some sort of trash like Kai always tells me...She carried me and sat me on the table where were about to eat earlier as she shoved away all the plates and glasses that made all of it broke into pieces, but we don't care about that anymore...She smiled at me once again and lowered her head and was about to kiss my weak spot which is my neck when I interrupted her.

“You will pay for those plates” i said while smirking and pushed her away and run upstairs to get into the bedroom. “I am willing to pay for it, even if it cost me a bucket of my sweat.... stop being such a tease Jen!” Lisa said and gritted her teeth as she followed me into my room. She was carrying my t shirt from earlier and throw it in the bed. She reached me into my position, and lay beside me facing each other... she was looking at me with a smile in her face as she combs my hair using her fingers. "I can't imagine myself loving someone more than i love you" she mumbled and kiss my forehead. "I also can't imagine another day without you Lisa" i blurted that made her chuckle. "Let's get married" i was surprised when we both said that phrase at the same time. The both of us stared at each other for a second and started bursting into laughter. It feels so weird to feel this uncontainable happiness when i am with her... I went to feel her warm lips again, we stayed that way for over a minute, just enjoying the kiss that we are having... until the warm feeling became uncontrollable again... I went on top of her as a grind my body into her rhythm while kissing her neck. She successfully unbuckled my bra, and started eating slowly my offer... i tried not to moan but she is giving me all this pleasure that i hadn't felt with Kai before. We switched our positions, she's now on top of me kissing my neck, i can feel the swirls of her tongue right now i pushed her head harder to my neck... but i became so weak that all i could do is to moan and gasp for air. Her hands slowly crawled into my underwear, she looked at me in the eye again to see if it is okay to me, i responded with a smile. Her long hands was inside my underwear playing with my wet centre. I accidentally scratched her other arm as i fight this pleasure that i am feeling. "Aggressive!" she teased and kissed my lips before going down. She slowly undressed my lower part... she licked my legs hungrily and touch my wet centre again... she went back up where we left of, and claimed my lips for th nth time. Her hands  grabbed my soft bust and softly massaged it, while licking the other one I’ve seen that she left marks on my breasts and for sure she also did into my neck, but who the fuck cares? We already have our freedom from anyone. She went down into my navel and traces my curve still using her tongue. Then she went more lower to the very exciting part. That’s when i knew that I couldn’t take it anymore i hold her hair and helped her to eat freely, when her tongue touched it, i started screaming, i don't care if someone might hear us anymore...  she touched my clit with her index finger as she felt that i am cumming already. Then she hungrily dive into her food that made me swallowed a lump and scream in so much pleasure, then finally after getting satisfied to taste me she inserted her long three fingers that made me surprised and it feels like my body was separating from my soul.  I ride her as she went real slow enjoying every moment of us together...She lay in bed beside me still catching her breath, as i offered my arms to be her pillow. I let her stay in my arms even though her head is heavy and continued to caress her hair. She hold my face to make me look at her. "I mean it Jennie, let's get married"... "It's a yes without a heartbeat poopoo".

LISA's POV
After that wonderful night we had, we decided to just have breakfast here... before going back in Seoul to talk to  her dad. I  can't wait to talk to Jennie's father about everything... i can't wait to tell him that i will punish Kai for what he did to Jennie, and i am willing risk all of my money just to pay for the most honourable lawyer here in Seoul.

I insisted to Jennie that i will be the one to cut the vegetables because she is too clumsy.  She got angry but have nothing to do with it... that’s why i told her that she can just let the broth to boil. “Ms. Kim can you hand me the knife over there? please.” I said while giving her a wide smile.  “When are you going to stop calling me Ms.Kim huh? I am baby!” Jennie said in irritation and handed me the knife. “When i got to call you Mrs. Manoban???” I smirked then put down the knife to give her a back hug and kissed her shoulder. I know she smiled, i can't wait to annoy her everyday for the rest of our lives.

__