Eighteen

LISA's POV
I was literally surprised when i saw Somi on the crowd, I didn't expect her to be here in Thailand. And i still was not sure if i could already face the people from my past. That's why i took up the courage and slowly walk to her direction, and didn't removed my gaze on her eyes. Since we've been already staring at each other....it would be rude if I won't approach her. Besides, I'm hungry and my parents told me not to waste any food. She was also surprised when she saw me, and I can't deny that i love seeing her here, if Jennie hadn't changer her mind towards me? maybe Somi and  could ended up being together. After the small talk we had, I took her to the spot where Irene was seated, good thing the guy already left. I am very excited to introduce her to Irene, but when we're approaching i saw that Irene's mood suddenly changed.

IRENE's POV

Lisa and I both met on the very unexpected time of our lives. We became each other's shoulder to lean on when one of us is feeling down. We became each other's reason to live a happy life again. I listen to her story as she listens to mine, and i know that she did really suffered because of that bitch. I thought Lisa to love herself more, before she loves someone again. I welcomed her into this new world of mine with open arms as she became aware of the reality. That if you choose to be happy you'll be happy. But she doesn't know me that well, because I refuse to show her what really is inside me. She knows me for being reckless, extrovert and cool party girl. Who can have sex with lots of people and still manages to not involve any emotional attachments. But the truth is? I am nothing close to that said characteristics. I just want her to cheer up that night and didn't expect that "our extraordinary friendship" would happen.

It's quite funny because when we first bonded we already knew that our relationship is about to be epic. At first we had threesome with some randos, then the next thing i know is that we're already doing it i mean just the two of us. That's when my vocabulary changed the "no rule" thingy suddenly poofed, and I can't have sex with Lisa and not be emotionally attached to her. I was defeated on my own game. I can't resist her stare, and her touch. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I already liked her because I'm scared that everything about our relationship might change. But even though i like her that much, I don't wanna waste our relationship. Besides we're both not ready to have a commitment again and we both agreed that we don't want any drama, because it will just cause our headache.

I saw Lisa approaching our spot with a some hottie that she found on the dance floor, but when they are close enough i recognized the girl it was Somi. I know her already because my sister is an avid fan of K-pop. Lisa seems to love talking to her as they sat infront of me. "Irene, i wanted you to meet my old friend. Somi" she said as she smiled at me, while her eyes is ordering me to offer my hand to Irene. I offered her my hand and Somi took it and uttered "it was nice to meet you". "So what brings you here in Thailand?" Lisa asked her. "Just work... photo shoots you know how it works" she replied to Lisa with a wink. Out of nowhere i speak up and it feels like my mouth speaks by itself and i hope that this isn't because of jealousy.

"I didn't knew that you guys still manages to have some fun even though you're rules are extreme" i was also shocked when i said those words, maybe it's just the effect of alcohol (let's blame it on the alcohol). I quickly took the shot of vodka in front of me because of panic.Lisa's eyes widened as she was also surprised then cough awkwardly and look at Somi. "Well she was mainly the reason why I became gay" Somi blurted that made Lisa laugh. I just furrowed my brows that expresses the,"what do you mean" look. "I didn't know this until now" Lisa interrupted Somi and acted dumb. "You have no one to fool here Lisa" Somi mocked her "When i first saw Lisa before i really had a crush on her, who wouldn't be? that's why I'm always inviting her to my apartment to watch movies, drink and hangout... i just love being with her" she happily told me and looked at Lisa to continue their story. "Then one day while we're drinking i was surprised when Somi cupped my face and said i like you Lisa, in a versy serious tone of voice then she quickly kissed me on the lips. It was just a peck so that didn't bothered me and didn't talked about it again... i just let it go because maybe Somi isn't in the right way of thinking when that happened." Lisa said as she teases Somi. "You're lying Lisaaaa-ah! You're the one who kissed me first! And yeah we didn't talked about it again because i also distant myself from her, and her group" Somi said as she hissed.

The two already looked like a couple that really misses each other. And i felt completely invisible at this moment, I could not stand seeing Lisa with strangers because i know that it's just for fun. But it's different this time, because Somi isn't a stranger to her. "I didn't kissed you first that time... But if you want I could be the one who'll kiss you first tonight" Lisa said as she completely stared on to Somi's eyes and didn't wait for her response. Because Lisa already smooched her lips onto Somi's. Somi responded by sitting on Lisa's lap as they both suck each other's lips. I felt a stab on my heart "okay i'm out of here" i said but before i run i finished my 3 shots of Vodka and ran to the dance floor and enjoyed myself.