Two⚠️

3rd PERSON's POV
Their concert went really well even though Lisa caused a little scene and the hashtag #weloveyouLalisa went viral online that made Lisa a lot more happier than she was knowing that the numbers of people who loves her is more overflowing than the ones who hate her. After the concert the girls went on the hotel to get some rest because tomorrow is already their flight back to Korea, the tiredness of them is really visible as all of them already slept in their van on their way to the hotel. Their manager booked 2 huge rooms for them and the only problem is who's gonna be their roommates. Good thing they have this tradition where they would play rock paper and scissors to know who their roommate will be. "Unnie I wanna sleep with you" Lisa mumbled and act like a kid on Jisoo, but in reality she wants Jennie to be her roommate for tonight, and was just shy because they still hadn't talked about what happened earlier... "YahH! i don't want to! because you snore" Jisoo replied as a joke, then put the serious face on, to play rock, papers and scissors. They played the game and Jisoo won and now she has to choose who she gonna sleep with "You Chaeyoung-ah! Be my roommate for tonight." Jisoo mumbled showing her puppy eyes that made all of them laugh even though Rose felt a little shy. "Unnie! You really did it on purpose" Lisa exclaimed again acting as spoiled kid. "Waeyo? Don't you wanna be my roommate?" Jennie butt in to the conversation that made Lisa's face turned into red. They all went serious as they look at Jennie who's really not in the mood because Lisa is acting like she doesn't want to be with Jennie. "If you don't want to be in the same room as mine, then i'll book my own room" Jennie added and left the three of them in silence.

LISA's POV
I didn't speak to Jennie since earlier and i wanna thank her for what she did back there for me, but i don't know how, because when she said those words in front of me and everyone it's like everything about us change, and there's a part of me is telling that what she did isn't normal for just friends because her eyes were like also saying something to me... I am not assuming that she likes me too, but if she also does then it's too good to be true. We didn't know that our manager only booked us two rooms, but it's okay because we are used to sleep together. But i think now is not the right time for me and Jennie to share one room, because i might not control myself and confess my feelings for her that i am keeping for myself a long time... until she got really mad when i am acting like i wanna be with Jisoo Unnie instead of her, so she also wants to sleep with me?

I am thinking of my stupidity right now, while i am here inside this huge room alone, because our manager told us that Jennie is serious booking her own room, and i am feeling a little guilty about that. If only she knew how much i want to spend my night with her. I can't help it, i don't want Jennie to misinterpret things... I need to see her right now, that's why i asked Rose to tell me Jennie's hotel room, and good thing she knew it because they are talking to each other. I hurriedly got out of my room and walked in to Jennie's, i didn't think twice and i rang the doorbell. Maybe she saw that it was me on the peephole, that's why she opened it immediately.

Something's wrong with me right now that i couldn't compose any words, because she's looking at me with her blank expression and she was just wearing her bathrobe. "If you got nothing to say Lisa, you can go now. I wanna rest" she blabber sharply. I gathered all of my strength to at least reply to her “I really appreciated what you did back there”. "I am always willing to do that for you, what i don't get is... why don't you wanna sleep with me?" Jennie asked me. "Because i snore loudly, and i don't want to disturb your sleep, Jisoo Unnie is used in hearing it but you're not and- -" I tried to reason out but Jennie sushh me. "Lisa i'm not a kid to believe your excuse, i just wanna know the truth" Jennie asked me again, as i felt the heaviness in my heart and i just wanna tell her the truth, but i am really scared that everything about us might change and she'll might hate me for loving her more than just friends. As much as i want to tell her right now, i won't. I went into her direction and hugged her "Unnie i know you're tired, go and take a rest i'll go back now to my room" i mumbled into her ears and was about to kiss her cheeks but it landed into her soft plump lips by accident.

We both froze when our lips touched and no one dared to pull, as we both stared deeply at each others eyes. It was really awkward, until Jennie slowly closed her eyes as her mouth open a litlle and it's like she's giving me her permission to do more, besides if she doesn't want to, she  could've pushed me but she didn't. I put my hands onto her face and begun to kiss her lower lip, as i also closed my eyes to feel the sensation of kissing the girl that i have been craving for a long time. We're doing it really slow and i am really loving this moment, i don't want to think of anything else right now. Maybe she is also liking this as we're now kissing each other passionately while our tongue is fighting. "Uhmmm...ughhh" I can hear her gasps for air as she release soft moans, and the inner me is really feeling the tension right now as i pin her into the door and now kissing her neck.