8

Averys POV
New tweet
@avcastano: gonna film a new cover today! so drop songs you wanna hear me cover
byee💛

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to find everyone already at the dining room table eating breakfast.

"Morning princess, want some waffles?" My mom asked as she got up to prepare the mix anyway. Her belly was big and she was due in one month. I sat down next to my stepdad.

"I woke up in such a good mood." They both smiled at me while Mariano got up from the table without saying anything and going back up to his room.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked them.

"Berelis is moving to Texas and he's still trying to get over it. Avery maybe you can try to distract him?"

"I can't. I have an interview today, we already pushed it twice and I can't lose this." The plate was set in front of me and I began eating.

After I washed the dishes I went upstairs, showered, and got dressed. My hair and makeup was going to be done at the studio.

text from
stella
hey av! your ride will be there in a few minutes and i also want to talk about you going back to la for the weekends again.

sure

I really didn't want this to start back up again but if it helps with getting me to the top then I might have to do it again.

I made sure I had everything with me and thought about how I would answer the questions. Stella gave me a list of what they might ask me today. They seemed very personal and some were just weird.

"Bye!" I yelled before walking out of the house and to the car.

I was texting the group chat the whole way to the studio. It was still a little early so the only person responding was Robert.

The driver opened the door for me and I let myself into the building. I was guided to hair and makeup and let the artists take over.

"You look amazing!" Stella said as she walked in. Everyone else walked out of the room and it was just us two.

"So I spoke with the interviewer and he said something about the tour from this past summer. I know you didn't tell me full details of what exactly happened and some of it, unfortunately, is on the internet, as you may already know."

"Oh god I hope they don't ask questions about that. I've already done so much crying to forget about it."

"Just don't show your emotions and if you don't know how to answer a question just try to go around it and try to dismiss it, but be slick!" She got up and I followed her out to the room.

The set up almost reminded me of those Elle videos where music artists had to sing a song with a word they're given. I hope one day I can do one.

The interviewer was behind the camera and I was sitting in front of it.

He introduced me and we started having a normal conversation then he started asking questions. They weren't that bad but then he asked about Mattia.