32

song of the chapter
make up
by ariana grande

Averys POV

For the past three days Mattias parents have been calling trying to get him to come back home. I didn't like having to hear them argue twice a day.

"Fuck off!" He yelled at his phone. I assumed they were calling again.

"Just answer and at least have a calm conversation with them." I said while getting up. He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"They fucking kicked me out over an old ass pic of me. I'm better off not living with them." He snapped at me.

"I'll give you your privacy." I walked out and began going to the basement where he's been staying. He started snapping at me but immediately apologizes after. I didn't care because I knew how much this angered him.

I threw myself on the bean bag he's been sleeping on. My mom doesn't like the idea of us both sleeping in the same bed and I could imagine why. I understand where she's coming from. But us sleeping in different rooms just gives me more of a rush when I sneak him past her room to come sleep with me.

text in
babbies🤪

aileen:
i have something very important
to tell you guys! let's meet at my house

taylor:
oooo i'll be there soon

avery:
i'll go rn bc mattias being an ass wipe

vic:
pick me up

Aileen doesn't know that I went through her college choices the other day. I saw a whole bunch of schools some close to us and others far away.

I have a feeling this has something to do with that..

Mattia was still on the phone when I got up there. I didn't hear anyone yelling so he finally listened to me. He muted himself when I walked in and looked at me.

"Aileen has news she wants to tell us so I'll be right back."

"Wait." He said. I stood there and waited for him. "I'll talk to you guys later, I gotta do homework bye." He hung up and walked downstairs with me.

"Babe you know I didn't mean to yell at you earlier. I'm sorry." He kissed the top of my head and opened the car door for me.

"I'm used to it. Let's just go."

The whole ride there I was thinking about how life would be if Mattia actually ends up staying with us for a long time.

I mean we all graduate in two weeks and prom is in one week. Once I graduate I'm out to LA with Taylor. I've decided that I don't want Francisco around me because I don't need him.

I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna tell Mattia that everything is set, or if he would be willing to move with me.

We pulled up to Aileens at the same time as Kairi, Taylor and Vic. I guess everyone else was already inside because their cars were here.