61

Averys POV
date night

I couldn't walk straight all day. Mattia really give it his all last night, like he was not holding back.

"We need to take you to church because of all this premarital sex." Taylor said putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. I tell her everything, and so does she. I told her everything we did last night even showed her the hand print on my ass. She joked that it's so perfect I should get it outlined by a tattoo artist.

Vic laughed and agreed with Taylor about the church thing.

"You might feel a little burning feeling when you walk in." They both laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and then went on my phone.

"I'm kinda jealous though.." Vic said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your sex. Like I hear it all the time and it sounds so fun and Ale, he doesn't have me screaming like you." I sat there trying to hide my smile because I wanted to laugh but she sounded a little upset about it.

"But you're always loud? I hear you guys too." I laughed.

"I fake it." She hid her face. Taylor jaw dropped and so did mine.

"You sound really convincing." Taylor said.

"It was only like one or two times where he really made me go...stupid. Like I felt like I was in another universe." She said.

"I fake it with Mattia sometimes but it's mostly when I'm tired of it. He just keeps going and I'm laying there like okay get it over over with and he really thinks he's the man" I laughed.

"Speaking of Mattia, don't you have a date tonight?" Vic asked.

"Oh my god yes! Help me get ready?" I got up and put both my hands out for them to grab.

***

"Wow...You look so cute."

"This is the girliest thing I've ever seen you wear, other than your tour fits." Taylor said.

It was new but I liked it. Taylor let me borrow her clothes for tonight and I used my beige purse that I bought this morning.

message from
mattia:
i'll pick up you in 30 mins

okay

"I'm gonna go call Ale now but tell me how your date goes."

"Yeah Ima go...do whatever because I have no man in my life right now." Taylor walked out after Vic and closed my door. I still had to do my makeup then I was done. It was light. just some mascara, lip gloss, concealer, and highlight.

In the main time, I decided to go live on Instagram. I haven't been live since senior year of high school. It's been a really long time.

Almost 1.3 million viewers came on as soon as it started.

avery: hey!

@: are you going to sing in spanish tomorrow ?
@: I SAW YOU IN FRANCE IM STILL SHOOK
@: why do you look cute where are you going miss
@: when are the tour vlogs coming? the trailer hyped it up so much and it's been a week
@jennahablitz: ew
@: ^ bitches hating on what could've been them 💅

avery: i don't even know why she follows me..i'm going on a date with my baby daddy

@: UR PREGNANT???
@: is ale single? asking for a friend.
@vic: yeah is he single ? 😡