6

Mattias POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and my eyes hurt so much to open them. I smelled like sweat and my pillow was wet with what I'm assuming is my drool. There was a loud vibration coming from somewhere in my room and I got up to look for my phone.

"Where are you?!" A voice yelled as soon as I picked up.

"Calm down Alvaro. I'm home why?"

"Did you forgot you have school today? You were supposed to pick me up ten minutes ago Mattia."

"Fuck. I'll be late today catch another ride."

"You slept in or something?" He asked. I started getting flashbacks and was a little confused.

"I had the strangest dream last night.." I sat down on my bed and tried my hardest to remember everything.

"Wanna talk about it? You can tell me while I walk to school because your bitch ass wanted to sleep in."

"I don't know. It was really weird, like Avery came over and I was crying and she slept over."

"Yeah that's weird. Have you talked to her?" Just as he asked that, there was some movements coming from the stairs going to my room. That's when she walked in..

"Uh I gotta go.." I hung up on him and walked up to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came back? I went to get you breakfast so you could eat something." She awkwardly set the food down on my night stand without making any eye contact. I guess it wasn't a dream.

She walked out but I didn't really know what else to say to make her stay. I walked to my window and watched her drive away.

Now I don't remember much from last night but it couldn't be so bad to the point where she can't even look in my eyes right?

I shook it off and went to go take a long shower. I'm thinking about skipping school today.

Averys POV

Luckily no one was home right now so I wouldn't get in trouble about not being in school. Lucy ran up to me and threw those big paws on me.

I ran up to my room and got scared when I saw someone sitting on my bed.

"W-What are you doing here? Your car isn't even outside." I asked closing the door behind me.

"Mom took my car today. Why are you here?" Mariano asked. I sighed and kicked off my shoes.

"I was having a morning run.."

"Ever since last night? I saw you leave and you're just now coming back?" Oh my god why can't he leave already?

"I was helping a friend and I lost track of time so I ended up sleeping there, mom knows so can you just leave already? I wanna shower." I pushed him off my bed and then shut the door behind him.

"I'll just ask mom where you were last night then!" He yelled from the other room. I rolled my eyes and went to his room. He won't stop bothering until he knows everything. He's so nosy.

"I was with Mattia." I crossed my arms and waited for his reaction. He just sat there looking at me, no emotion.

"Why?"

Why do I even have to explain myself to him?

"Mar why do you care so much? It was nothing! He needed a friend and I went to comfort him, thats it."

"Did he comfort you at all this summer? All those nights you stayed up crying and drinking? Yeah I heard everything. You don't know how much it hurt me to know that you were going through something and I couldn't help you because you wouldn't let anyone in. Stop going back to him. The more you do that, the more he's gonna think he has you wrapped around his finger. He looks your way and you're already in his room attending him."