48

Averys POV

I felt a heavy hand rest on my leg and rolled over. I had the meanest headache ever and I'm not so sure about what happened last night.

I noticed I was in a different room than usual and sat up. My knuckles were red and they hurt to move.

"Ugh." I grabbed my head while it felt like it was being stabbed ten times.

"Wake up." I started shoving Taylor and she quickly woke up but also started groaning. I pushed her even more until she sat up with me.

"What happened last night?" I asked her. Hopefully nothing crazy happened.

"You don't remember?" She yawned. I gave her a confused look and waited for her talk again.

"Did we...?" I asked pointing to the both of us. She quickly shook her head no and fixed herself.

"Well.."

"Well what?" I asked.

"We did make out for like ten minutes." She said making a face.

"Why am I not surprised?" Every time I kiss a girl it's always her. "That's all?"

"Yeah but, I think you should talk to Mattia now." Just then, there was a knock on the door and he walked in with breakfast and an energy drink. His lip was bruised and he had scratches on his arms.

"Mattia what happened to you?" I asked getting up and touching him. He chuckled like it was something funny but I wasn't understanding.

"Come to our room." He grabbed my hand and we both walked together. My legs felt weak and my head just hurt even more.

I walked in and my jaw dropped. His clothes was everywhere on he floor and there was a hole in the wall.

"Oh my god.." My promise ring was on his dresser and I looked down at my fingers. I usually always have it on..

"You still don't remember?" He asked me. I said no and he sat me on the bed. Mattia walked over to pick up the ring and sat down across from me.

"This." He held it up. "The night I gave it to you, I promised to treat you better than I ever have and I feel like last night I was being very annoying and insecure and that's what triggered you. I also promised to never let you go now that I have you. Fighting for you month after month and sometimes on the brink of giving up, you think Ima let you break up with me?" He laughed at the end. I sat there still not knowing what happened.

"What are you talking about?" I snatched the ring and put it back on.

"You broke up with me yesterday." He said. I closed my eyes and tried remembering but nothing came in my mind.

"And you said you didn't care about our relationship anymore. You came in here after our fight and threw that ring at me. I was so hurt last night. Not only from your punches but from your words."

Punches? I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe that's why my knuckles are red.

"What triggered me?" I asked with my voice shaky.

"I don't know if I should say..because I feel like if I do, then we're gonna argue again."

"Just say it." I needed to know what caused me to act out like this. All this information was taking too long to process.

"My jealousy. Instead of being the bigger person and keeping you to myself, showing you off, I got mad at you."

"And I told you it reminded me of when we started dating.." I was starting to remember a little. He pushed me away and I got drunk with Emily, Taylor, and Mariano. It's all clicking now..