40

Averys POV
September 4, 2021

It's the night before my first show and I was trying to calm myself down. I was laying in bed next to Mattia who was resting his head on my thighs playing music on the speaker.

My mom just texted me that her and Mariano were getting on a flight first thing in the morning and coming over here.

I checked my twitter and tweeted about how excited I was for this to start soon. As I was about to leave the app I saw a new tweet notif from Kairi.

'los angeles'
Along with a picture of him and Aileen on a plane.

"Is Kairi coming to my show tomorrow?" I asked Mattia. He quickly shook his head no like he was trying to hide it from me but I literally just saw it online. I'll just act dumb to not ruin the surprise.

Mattia started rubbing on my thighs in a circular motion and leaving little wet kisses. He went up to lay by me and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked. Persian rugs started playing on the speaker and he turned the lights red. Oh.

We both smirked at the same time. I leaned in closer to his face and he pulled me on top of him. I arched my back a little and he put his hands on my arch. All my nerves went away and I was filled with impure thoughts. 

We quickly undressed ourselves and everything went on from there.

As he slowly thrusted in and out of me, he was holding my hands and moaning in my ear. It drove me crazy.

I wasn't holding back tonight, I was being loud but I didn't care. I feel like every time we do this, it's always different and feels better.

"Fuck." He pulled out and all his warm liquid was on my chest. I took my finger and dragged it all the way down to my belly button while he watched.

"That's hot." He bit his lip and went down to kiss me more. We finished up and laid next next to each other catching our breath.

"My kids were on your boobs." He said. I cringed and rolled my eyes wiping it off with a towel.

"Shut up." I laughed and turned to reach for my phone. It's 3 AM, I have to be up early so I decided to just sleep.

"Goodnight." I kissed his cheek but he pulled me back for more.

"I love you." He said.

-

I woke up two hours later because I heard Vic and Taylor outside my door talking. I bet they're already recording.

I got up before they could come in here because I wasn't wearing any clothes and they're not about to film me naked. I quickly put on Mattias shirt and some panties then walked out.

"Day 1 bitches!!" They jumped up and down. A big smile overcame my face as I started jumping up and down with them.

"How do you feel?" Taylor asked and Vic put the camera in front of me.

"I'm shaking." I laughed. "This is so unreal and still unbelievable to me that my first show is sold out!"

We spoke for a couple minutes but I had to go get ready for the day and start sound check in a couple hours. I can't believe today is the day.

I was in the shower running everything in my head. As a last minute idea I decided to squeeze in a small cover of Godspeed by Frank Ocean. Of course we had to ask for his permission.

By now it was 10 am and I really had to get going to the Staples Center with everyone.

text from
kairi:
wyd