55

Averys POV
One month later

For the past four weeks I've been on countless dates with Mattia. We've been inseparable and have been having the hottest sex.

I'd have to say my top favorite date was when he used his friends pick up truck and took me to a flower field. The trunk had blankets and pillows and was beautifully decorated. We watched the stars that night and talked about our future.

But it's all about to end. He leaves tomorrow in the morning to Spain and I won't see him until a few weeks. I watched as he zipped up his last suitcase and rolled it over to the door. I couldn't help but get a little emotional.

"I'm so happy for you." I said to him. Mattia turned around and looked up at me.

"Don't cry again." He chuckled and walked over to me.

At times I wished I was pregnant so he could stay and be with me but it's just a year. It'll go by quick

I looked around and his side of the room looked so plain and empty. All that was left was our pictures on the wall and a desk that we barely ever used. He left some of his clothes for me to wear but mostly his shoes are what he left in his closet.

"You have everything you need?" I asked him. He mentally checked off everything on his list.

The rest of the day we hung out with Vic and Taylor by the pool. They slipped away from us for about an hour before coming back to us. Mattia kept checking his phone and try to make it lowkey.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Im just really anxious." I scooted closer to him and rubbed his back while he sat over with his elbows on his knees.

Vic came to us with shot glasses and a green patron box.

"We are drinking for Mattia tonight." She smiled and set the box down. I wasn't really in the drinking mood right now but I guess I could use it to calm myself down. Just a couple shots...

Taylor connected her phone to our home speakers and then poured everyone a shot. Before we could even grab ours, we heard cheering coming from behind us.

Alejandro, Alvaro, Robert, and Roshaun all came in making noise for him. I smiled knowing they came all the way from Nj to send him off. I wish Kairi could be here too..

"You think Ima let you go without seeing you one last time?" Alejandro hugged Mattia then sat down. He looked at Vic and smirked at her. I watched as she quickly walked away and had her back to everyone. I left the crowd and went up to her.

"Stop being a little bitch" I said. She looked at me and sighed.

"Avery...it grosses me out how much I like him."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because I've never liked someone as much as I like Alejandro and I know he feels the same way about me." She nervously looked at him but he was too busy laughing with his friends to even notice her. "Why does he have to be so fine?." She stressed.

I looked at the boys again and saw how happy Mattia was with them. I smiled watching it. Sometimes I forget I'm not the only person he's leaving behind. His parents had a hard goodbye call with him this morning.

He looked up keeping his smile on his face and waved me over. I left Vic and went to sit on Mattia's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in closer to him. He kissed my neck through my hair and whispered things in my ear.