62

Averys POV

"Thank you Milan! I love you." I waved goodbye to my fans as the stage lowered and my show ended. It's been six days since my date with Mattia.

My mind was still wrapped around that waitress. She was a very pretty person and I almost felt intimidated. I couldn't get her off of my mind and I just had to know who she is or even just her name.

"Great show!" Stella came running up to me. I nodded and smiled then went in my dressing room to pack everything and get to the next city already.

Halfway through the last set my throat started to feel scratchy and tight. I'd stop singing when it happened so no one would noticed. It hurt so much to swallow and to speak. I grabbed my phone and texted Vic to come here quick.

Everything of mine was packed and people came in to grab it. I sat on a chair in the corner and watched Vic rush in.

"What happened?"

"A lot." I managed to say. "Get me my vocal steamer." I pointed to my purple bag of essentials I keep separate from everything else.

"Are you okay?" She gave it to me after putting some water in it. "I noticed your face on stage when you'd take a pause."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat there with the steam hitting my face.

"Let's go." Taylor opened the door and said.

"Just ask for ten extra minutes we're almost done." Vic said. Taylor nodded and walked away.

"So you never told me about your date last week. What happened?"

I sighed not wanting to talk about it but I couldn't either way if I wanted to. I just shook my head and sat there for the rest of the time with my eyes closed.

The waitresses curly black hair was pictured in my mind again. I saw her walking up to our table and almost laying a hand on his shoulder but stopped herself. I don't know why I didn't bring that up to him too.

Vic was sitting at the mirror taking her makeup off. The steam finished which meant we could leave now. I grabbed my one bag then went to the tour bus.

"Took you long enough." One of my backup dancers said. I went to the back which was my room and locked the door behind me. The bus started moving and our next stop was Switzerland, which was a three hour bus ride. I texted my new assistant, Mia, to contact a doctor and make an appointment for me tomorrow. Mia also happened to be Stellas niece.

I went in my shower and turned up the heat for the water. I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. My skin had marks where the wires went for the microphone and body glitter was all over my chest, shoulders, and my neck. I took a picture and stared at it. I looked really good..

I thought about sending it to Mattia but held off on it.

The mirrors and glass door to the shower was fogged up and I hopped in. Letting the water hit my body felt so relaxing. It made me miss Mattia even more. I could almost feel his presence in there with me massaging soap on my back.

The pain in my throat only felt worse as time went on. I had three shows back to back, Naples, Florence, and Milan, no wonder my vocals were strained. But I wonder why nothing happened last tour. I did back to back shows all the time how come today was different

I was finishing up washing the soap from my body and my phone started vibrating. I creeped my head out a little and saw it was Mattia calling. I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around me, and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Woah, what's wrong? Have you been crying?" He said.

"No." That one word hurt to say. "I'll text you." I hung up and went back to my bed. My clothes was spread out and I quickly changed into them.