64

baby loves i'm tryna talk to you
there's a boy, and i don't quite
know what to do

Averys POV

"How are you feeling?" Mattia asked me.

"I'm good." I said. It's been three days and Im supposed to go on tonight but we're still not sure. My doctor is coming to see me soon then I'll be cleared.

"Your voice sounds so much better babe. I think I could stay tonight too and I'll be backstage." He smiled. I got up from the bed and went into the kitchen in the corner of my hotel room.

The wind from outside made the tree branches slightly scratch on the huge windows. I turned around and looked out.

Mattia walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I grabbed my phone that was on the counter and went through twitter.

I saw some fans posting pictures of themselves waiting outside of the area already. A long, heavy sigh left my lips as I liked the tweet and responded to them.

As I was setting my phone back down on the counter, I heard laughing coming from the bathroom. I walked closer and heard music coming from the other side of the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing as I opened the door.

"Look

"Look." He was laughing too. I shook my head and backed away closing the door.

"You like my moves!" He yelled.

"Not those!" I yelled back.

There was a knock and I went to see who it was. Mia was standing there with the doctor. I let them in and took a seat on the bed.

"This will be quick, and might I add...I'm a fan. Me and my daughters actually are seeing you tonight." He said.

"Thank you...so the shows on tonight?" I asked.

"We'll see, hopefully, those tickets weren't cheap." He nervously laughed. "Say ahh and stick your tongue out."

I awkwardly opened my mouth and locked eyes with Mattia. He was making silly faces and doing that dance again making me laugh.

"All good. Take it easy tonight and don't sing the high notes even thought it would've killed. See you later, bye." He grabbed his things and walked out. I got up with the biggest smile ever.

"I'll alert the crew right now." Mia left and ran off somewhere.

I grabbed my phone and posted a picture of me with Mattia, the caption said 'see you tonight 🇨🇭 ❤️'