51

Averys POV

from unknown:
2 mil or im posting this to the hub

I clicked on the video and immediately heard moans. Not just any moans, they were mine. My heart literally dropped and I was speechless. Not only was I scared for who it would be, but my volume was high so Mattia woke up.

I quickly turned off my phone and faced the opposite way trying to calm my breathing.

"Were you just watching porn?" He laughed. I kept still hoping he would just forget it and go back to sleep. But he didn't.

"Avery are you okay?" He rolled me over and I sat up. I passed him my phone and he unlocked it and pressed on the video.

"What the fuck...why would you show me this? Who are you even having sex with?!" He tossed the phone. "Who the fuck wants two mil?"

"Mattia, I swear I don't even know who that is." I picked up my phone and watched it again. Maybe I'll remember? I also texted the number back, I asked who it was.

"So you don't know thats you? Your face is in it! And those boobs are yours!"

"I do! But I'm not so sure about who sent it."

"Did you cheat on me?" He asked getting up.

"Mattia don't be stupid." I snapped at him. "I've been home and on tour the past few months I wouldn't have time. Not that I want to either."

The number read the message but took a while to respond. I looked again at the video and looked at the hands. They're whiter than Mattias and Hectors. So the only guy it leaves it to is Aiden..

"It's fucking Aiden." I whispered. I decided to text again and tell him to disregard the previous message.

Mattia shook his head and sighed. I don't think he wants any part in this, it kinda made me feel like he didn't care as much. Whatever.

I walked out of the room and went all the way to the other side of the house by Kairis room and sit there.

I have a plan.

just messages

aiden:
so what's good ?
am i getting my money?

Why the fuck would I give him money? He's gonna end up getting sued. I rolled my eyes and went along with my plan.

i have a better idea..🤫

?

fly to la :(
my pussy needs that dick again 😩

I literally gagged and cringed at that message. I would legit never ever say that.

damn avery 😳
how you gon fold on mattia like that

he's out of town ..
just come over. and be here by the morning i don't think i can wait any longer 🐱

then i'll get my money?

yes of course i can't have that video going public. maybe you and i could be a couple tho🥺