forty six

[Trigger Warning: mentions of depression/suicide]

listen to the song in the multimedia AFTER you've read the chapter okay 

Charlotte felt like her heart was going to beat out her chest she was so nervous. 

It had been three weeks since Charlotte had sold the flat. It had been three weeks of planning Troye and Tyler's wedding and having to turn off the screen when Joe waddled passed.

Luckily, she had a few hours a day on her own as Joe attended meetings with Marcus and Niomi after Caspar had persuaded the both of them to hire Joe as their photographer for their wedding, which Charlotte is not invited to she'll have you know.

Charlotte knew that this was meant to be about Troye and Tyler, she did - it was just Joe hadn't fully recovered from his unofficial goodbye to the person that single-handily broke him. 

That was why, she reasoned with herself, she stuffed the folder in her bag and went over to Troye and Tyler's studio to make the final arrangements whilst Joe went and photographed the newly weds. 

The boys were ecstatic, practically bouncing off the walls as they scattered the endless sheets around them and helped Charlotte tick things off a check-list. It was after three hours of telling them to shut up and just listen that Charlotte finally sat down at their computer with a boy at either side and booked the flight tickets. 

It was a long process, one that made her feel close to taring her hair out. She had to scoot back from the computer a couple of times and wipe Tyler's sweating brow or Troye's worried tears but finally -- for the love of God finally, eight tickets were processed and they all fell back on the sofa in relief. 

"What are you relaxing for? You have one more important job to do!" Troye prodded at Charlotte's cheek  and her eyes fell closed as she pushed back into the plushness of the sofa. 

"And what might that be?" Charlotte groaned, only opening one eye in a half-glare. 

"Tell them all you idiot!" Tyler jabbed at the other cheek and Charlotte just swatted them both away as she pulled herself up from the sofa. 

Charlotte tried to do her best puppy eyes before letting out a groan of, "But it's your wedding!"

"Go!" Troye pointed to her bag on the table and pushed her lightly with his foot on her hip. She flipped them off but shuffled over to her bag anyway.

"Cinders!" Caspar was first. Troye and Tyler had insisted they invite Caspar for entertainment purposes and also because Bethany had become particularly fond of him and well, anyone would think the sun shone out of Bethany's ass the way the boys spoke about her. 

After a lengthy conversation with Caspar, where Charlotte was pretty sure her ear drum burst at least a dozen times, she finally persuaded him to make sure Bethany knew the details too. 

"Why would you presume I have a way of contacting her." Caspar ruled and Charlotte knew he was scowling. 

"I bet she's next to you right now." Charlotte rolled her eyes at Troye and Tyler, who both nodded in agreement. 

"Well, you're wrong." 

"Put her on Cas, or you tell her." Charlotte chuckled and heard Caspar's deep sigh of defeat. 

"Okay, I'll tell her. Bye evil stepmother and say goodbye to the evil stepsisters for me too." Caspar grumbled before hanging up. 

Charlotte called Zoe next, because yes -- Troye and Tyler were those type of people, On spending a whole week with the already married couple, they'd insisted they come along. Their justifications being that Joe never stopped yapping about how much he missed his sister, and the other being they found Alfie extremely attractive.