Part 8

*Mature Content Ahead. If you don't like, please skip*

Harry's POV

I pictured her face, I had been picturing her face the moment I got this girl into my house and into my room. I wasn't sure what her name was or even what she looked like because I pictured her face. It had been a week or days, I wasn't even sure how long it had been at this point. All I knew was that I couldn't get her out of my head, I would bring these random girls home and bury myself in them but this time I would imagine it was her. She entrance me with her beauty and those damn eyes that burned their way into my brain. I let out a loud for an and emptied myself into the condom and immediately pulled out of the girl below me and went to the bathroom to work myself dry. I didn't want the girl I had just fucked to see that I was still hard. I wasn't hard for her but for the goddess that I couldn't get out of my head. I could imagine her hair trailing down her back as she sat in my lap and moved her hips against mine. The way her lips felt as they skimmed across my neck, she felt so good against me that I had to restrain myself from grabbing her and kidnapping her out of the club and bring her to my house and never letting her leave.

"Um Harry", the random girls soft voice rang through the door.

"Hmm", I hummed not really wanting to give her attention knowing she would stay longer than necessary.

"You ok, do you want to go again or cuddle", she yelled as I stepped into the shower to finish myself and to get clean.

"Neither", I spat back.

I didn't hear a noise after that so I had hoped that she got the point that she could go home now. So I finished showering in peace, glad that I was going to be able to sleep early and hopefully get more than the three hours I was used to getting. However much to my dismay, this dumb girl didn't get it as she laid still nude in my bed with a sheet covering her body. A smirk prominent on her smeared lipstick painted lips thinking she was going to get more of me.

"Here get dressed and leave", I tossed her clothes at her.

"But I though the...", but I interrupted any of those ridiculous thoughts she hasn't.

"I'll have my driver take you home now leave", I spat not paying attention go here.

"Asshole", she muttered and she grabbed her things and left abruptly.