Part 32

Your POV

I had just got done with the dishes and was wiping down the counter when I heard the door creak open. I figured it was Anne coming in to see if I needed anything at all so I didn't bother looking up. It wasn't till I heard a gruff grunt that my eyes finally flickered up and landed on Harry. I eyes him carefully before flicking my eye down and continued to clean. Once I was done I threw away the paper towel and moved to walk out of the kitchen and leave him there by himself, but he had other plans.

"We need to talk", he said.

"No we don't, don't you have a girl you should be fucking", I faked pretended to look at my watch.

"No please just listen", he sighed.

"What can you possibly shed light on Harry, your an asshole that thinks because your rich and all you have the world at your fingertips. I'm sorry not every girl will throw themselves at you", I spat at him.

"Like you have any morals, your over the taking off your clothes and spreading your legs so that men can throw money at you", that was it.

That was the last straw and no regrets flowed through my body as I lifted my hand and slapped him clean.

"You mother fucker", I yelled and began to weakly punch him.

"I strip but I also have three other jobs I do to support my baby boy, who is the world to me", I spoke through tears.

This fucker was not about to call me out on something he had no fucking clue about.

"Oh and what about your parents huh? They sad cause their daughters a slut, having a baby and not even having the father around. I bet you made that up to", he spat at me as well.

I screamed loud and lunged at him ready to kill or cut his head off, I wasn't sure all I saw was red at the moment.

"You piece of shit", I said through gritted teeth as he fought me off.

"My piece of shit ex boyfriend left me when he found out I was pregnant, said he wasn't ready. So he went crawling back to his ex who had just got her big break as a model. They shake up some where in an expensive villa in Italy. As for my parents, their six feet under, I have no one but Colin. I don't care if I have to strip to put him through college because I love him. But you'll never know how that feels fucker", I pushed him one last time and walked out of the kitchen and grabbed Colin from heading out of Anne's.

"Thanks for the nice night Anne", I sweetly said before heading back to my apartment.