Part 24

Your POV

My goofy grin made its way to my face when I saw my baby boy looking up at me with his big grey eye. He smiled as well and reached out for me, I took him form Anne's arms and kissed his temple.

"Thank you so much again, how much do I owe you", I asked.

"Oh sweetie, you know you don't owe me a thing. It was my pleasure", she smiled.

I turned to walk away but Anne's voice stopped me from heading to my apartment so that I could finally sleep and forget about this day.

"Y/n", she called to me.

"Yes Anne", I turned adjusting Colin's blanket.

"Don't give up on him, he thinks he's unlovable. That's why he screws up, but I know my baby boy and he just needs someone to break down his walls", she smiled.

"Thanks Anne, for everything", I smiled at her and entered my apartment.

Once Colin was asleep, I tucked him in and headed to my room to get ready for bed. Harry continued to blow up my phone leaving message after message, I shook my head and turned off my phone not wanting to deal with him right now. He needed to see how he was and that he needed help, I would figure all that out later cause tomorrow was the big benefit party at our club. That's what I needed to focus on right now, I let my eyes flutter close once I was nestled in bed. Welcoming the deep sleep I needed.