Part 53

Harry POV

My eyes stared back at the pile of papers that was in front of me, while my lawyer blabbed about what they meant. I knew this was all so fast but I couldn't see any other outcome for us. I knew this was going to come so why not just get there quicker, I didn't want to waste another minute with out her by myside. I looked up at Louis who sat across from me who was waving his hand in front of my face.

"So are you sure you want this", he asked.

"Absolutely", I smiled at him.

"I can't believe you're going to do this", he looked at me in disbelief.

"I know, I can't either but honestly I'm so ready", I smiled at him.

"Especially after Hazel, what made you decide she was the one", Louis asked me as he packed his briefcase.

He had told me the paperwork would be ready in a few days, which was fine with me because I needed just that amount of time to put something together so that I could drop the ball on her.

"I didn't feel dead inside after spending the night with her, she made me feel alive", I looked up at him.

"Alright man, as your lawyer I'm going to tell you that the paperwork will be here the day after tomorrow and if you don't want to do it after all. Let me know ok", he said shaking my hand.

"Thanks Lou", I shook it back and waved to him as he walked out.

"Here you are Mr. Styles, good luck", Rachel the concierge from Cartier had given me the tiny box that held my future.

"Thanks Rachel", I took the box from her and handed her the check.

She nodded and left me to order the many thoughts that were flowing through my mind. Yes, I didn't want this. I never wanted anything more than to have her by my side. Once I was alone I sat there thinking of the perfect ways to ask her, after a while I got myself all jumbled up and just agreed that when the time was right it was right. It didn't have to be at some fancy restaurant, just when it felt right.