Part 37

Harry's POV

I laid next to her, watching her as she slept and I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Her chest rose and fell, I couldn't help but to lift my hand and run my fingers softly over her cheeks. I couldn't believe she had to live this life, a life where people treated her badly and she put herself out there to help her survive. Her son was her only life line, she was didn't care if she stripped or would even sell herself to make sure her son was fed. I pulled her closer to me and inhaled her scent that she gave off, even under the smell of the sweat and the club that she worked at she still smelled so sweet. I ran a hand through her hair and rubbed her scalp, I had never felt something like this for someone since Hazel. Hazel was a part of my past I would never want to visit again.

"Where have you been all my life", I whispered kissing her head.

"You're  so beautiful and you don't even know it", I kissed her nose.

"Your doing something to me that no one has ever done", I kissed her cheek.

"I want to change for you", I kissed below her ear.

Pulling her closer to me, I let my heavy eyes flutter close. Needing to get the much needed sleep I had been deprived of. I had been unable to sleep for months since she left, I relied on sleep pills. But I had given those up since I didn't want to become addicted. So I gave them up, but maybe this girl was my life line. .
.
.
I had woken up with the sun in my eyes, I turned over from our entangled limbs and looked over at the clock that was on the table next to the bed. It was barley seven in the morning and I determined that it was way to early for me to get up. Turning back around to the sleeping angel next to me and pulled her closer and the blankets higher around us. I had never slept in the same bed with a woman that i didn't just fuck and dump. To tell you the truth I liked it.