Last Part

Your POV

I smiled at Colin and Harry as they played in the yard, Colin on his dads lap as he threw the small ball that was on his hands. We were having dinner at our place with a few friends and Anne. I wasn't too domestic but Anne helped me with all these domestic thing otherwise I would go crazy trying to do it on my own, especially with this huge bump I was carrying around. A few months after Harry and I came back from our honey moon I found out I was pregnant. It was till four months ago I found out I was having a girl. Harry was ecstatic and I already knew that she was going to own his heart. Harry was quite protective of me, seeing as I was last due and this thing would pop out any day. But I always assured him I was fine.

"You ok sweetie", Anne cooed at me rubbing my belly.

"Yes. Just ready for her to come out so she could stop squishing my ribs", I groaned at my little girls firm kick to my ribs.

"I thinks he's ready to", Anne chuckled trying to soothe my jumpy baby.

"Honey you ok", Harry came in with Colin.

"Our little girl is quite active today", I bent down at the sharp pain and breathed deeply in and out.

"Baby girl, you gonna calm down for daddy", he rubbed my belly and placed a gentle kiss where she was.

"You're not helping", I groaned then let out a gasp.

"What what, are you ok", Harry came to steady me.

We both looked down and saw the liquid trickling down my legs and onto the floor. With wide eyes we looked back up at each other and realized what was going on.

"Our baby is coming", I finally chocked out.

Harry swiftly scoped me up bridal style in his arms and carried me out to his car while I breathed in and out. Trying to ignore the pain in my lower back and belly, Anne came out with our bags and Colin.

"Say bye bye to Colin baby, mommy and daddy are going to go bring home your baby sister", Anne had Colin's hand in hers making him wave to us.

Eight hours, it took eight hours to bring our little girl in the world but once I did I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face as soon as the doctors put her on my chest. My beautiful baby girl was healthy and her bright green eyes blinked yo at me as I held her sobbing. I handed her off to Harry who looked so in love and happy at his baby girl that it made my heart melt. It was so surreal, I never thought I would end up like this. I thought I'd be at the club still stripping and letting those guys all over me. Yet here I was, married and happy with the love of my life.

"What should we name her", Harry asked as he held her close to his heart.

"Jordan", I answered confidently.

"Jordan, I like it", he smiled down at her.

"I'm you're daddy", he cooed at her.

"I'm going to protect you from all the monsters and bad things in the world. But most of all, the bad boys that would try and steal you form me", he kissed her pink lips.

This was my family, and I don't regret it for the world. This was how it was supposed to be, this is who I would end up with in the end. Right now, I couldn't wait for our future with our little boy and girl. It was one that I could see us having maybe one more, I was happier than I had ever been. And it was all thanks to him, stumbling in the club trying to kidnap me. But I owed all my happiness to the man that held my heart and soul. Harry Styles saved me from my miserable life and gave me a bright new one. And I loved him with all of me for if.