Part 3

I stared at myself in my mirror with dead eyes, my silk red robe covered my bare body as I just finished touching up my makeup. I still had another routine to get through and I needed time to myself. I always did, I needed time to get u mind wrapped around the fact that I was a stripper and that I had to do this to support my sone and myself. Anger flowed through my body when I thought of my ex Ben. That asshole, I gave him everything and it still wasn't enough to make him stay. Instead he left me right after Colin was born, with nothing and no means of taking care of our baby boy. I was lucky I found Lisa when I was waiting tables at a diner around the corner. She took me under her wing and helped me become comfortable with this whole thing. Now I can't take care of Colin but it also means I have to work two jobs, but at least I get to take Colin with me on my second job. "Y/n, you ready", Lisa knocked on my door quietly. "Give me a second to get dressed", I called back. "Ok, this is your five minute warning k", she called back. "Ok", I yelled back.

Again I sat in silence for a few seconds more before I got up and slipped on the black lingerie that was made special for my finales. Once I fluffed my hair up a bit, I turned on my heels and walked out the door of my dressing room and to the platform that would be raising me to the stage. The blinding lights hit my eyes causing me to close them and wait till the music began so I could start my routine. "Give another round of applause for Vixie Platinum", the announcer introduced me for the last time.

I hated the name I gave myself, Lisa wanted to protect each of the girls identity and asked us to come up with fake names. That was mine, I didn't have pictures nor did I talk about Colin. Lisa was the only one who knew I had a son. I stared out to the sea of contorted faces as I shook my hips and ground my body to the music. Each piece of clothing shed until my body was bared before all these strangers who grabbed me in order to put money into my panties. I knew I didn't have to do this forever, but for now I counted down the days when I could finally stop.