Part 52

Your POV

Harry leant down and kissed me, I savored it and pouted when he had to pull away. I missed him already and he wasn't even gone yet, he said he was going with some friends out and about but I hated that he had to leave me. He smiled after he pulled away and tucked me into bed, I laughed and shook my head at him for doing so.

"What's so funny", he asked as he plopped down next to me.

"You realize that it's 9 in the morning and I'm going to have to get up with Colin soon", I laughed.

"Are you getting smart with me missy, you know what that does to me", he creep his hand up to my thigh and squeezed.

"Will that make you stay daddy", I blinked slowly up at him.

"As tempting as you are, I have really important things to take care of today", he sighed.

"Are you meeting another girl", I asked warily afraid of the answer.

"God baby no. Jack is meeting me at the office for some important people", he assured me and I did feel a bit better.

He kissed me once more and grabbed his jacket, throwing it on and heading out of the room and out the front door. I sighed falling back into my pillows knowing it'd be a few hours even more before I saw him again. I had the day off so I had no clue what I was going to do to fill my time. I eventually got out of bed and headed to Colin's room and got him out of his crib. He cooed at me and held on to me as I took him down to the kitchen. Setting him in his high chair, I went to the fridge to prepare him breakfast.

"What would you like to eat baby boy", I asked him from the fridge.

He burst into a fit of mumbles and gurgles which I'm sure made sense to me but I couldn't understand.

"Good choice baby boy".