Part 34

Your POV

Finally I had walked off stage happy that I already had completed my last dance. I just had to get through a few more private dances then I could go home. I sighed as I made my way to my dressing room and shut the door. My makeup was slightly running down my face from all the sweating I was doing but there was nothing a little touching up would fix. Slipping out of my skimpy outfit, I slipped into another one and took my seat at the vanity to fix my makeup. Once I was smudge free, I headed towards the back room where our other top payers came to enjoy while the girls were forced to please them as much as we could. I was led to several rooms where I did the same dances, quietly thanking them before I left and heading to the next rom to do the exact same. I breathed a sigh of relief she I saw I was coming to the last room, that meant I could go home early. Knocking slightly on the door I wait till I heard a response the walked in. Immediately I began to dance and entertain him but he had other ways I would please him.

LHello my pretty", he pulled me into his lap like Harry did.

"Sir the rules", I tutted him.

"Oh please Lisa would let me do whatever I wanted to you if that meant she'd get more money", he spat.

"Let me go", I wiggled in his hold trying hard to get out.

"Not yet love, I'm not done", he grinned at me evilly.

I struggled to get out of the mans lap and even to make some sort of noise. Each room was equipped with cameras so I'd knew security would barge in and haul this guy away but I couldn't do it not with him all over me. Finally I was able to let a slight scream out but I doubt I get any help. I was about to give up when the door cracked from it being kicked in. I turned and my eyes met with firery green ones, deathly staring into the gropers.

"The lady said no," I heard a voice say

I let out a slight scream as Harry lunged at the guy that still had me intertwined with his arms. The three of us went crashing down on the floor where Harry was able to push me out of the way while he started to heavily punched the guy in the face several times. I backed away on my elbows as I tried to break eye contact with the he bloody scene in front of me. I could hear heavy foot steps outside meaning a security guard would be coming in and wrongly arresting Harry. I whimpered and called out his name, his blazing green eyes landed on me. His gaze softened significantly softened and he jumped off he guy and came over to me. Placing me in his lap and comforting me, I didn't know why but the gesture made the emotions crush onto me like a ton of bricks making tears prick my eyes. Then the cracked door slammed open and in came the security guards who stopped in their tracks and assessed the situation.

"Are you ok Vixie?," Jared the first security guard asked once he saw I was being comforted by Harry. "Yes, just please take him out of here", I whimpered nuzzling further into Harry's neck.

"Shh, it's ok sweetie. I'm here", Harry comforted me.

"Vixie. Why don't you go home sweetie, we've got it handled here", Lisa said.

"What about my other dances", I asked.

"We'll handle sweetie, just go", she smiled at me sweetly.