Part 19

Your POV

I went and made us some tea, I don't know about him but when conversations got too heavy for me I always needed tea to calm me down. After making it, I brought two mugs to the living room and set them on the coffee table. I excused myself once more to put Colin in his crib and tuck him in, not to mention I also wanted to give Harry a chance to gather his thoughts. Lord knows I needed it too. Once I was ready I took a deep breath and head back to the living room to hear Harry explain. Slowly I plopped down next to him and grabbed my mug in my hands hoping it would bring me warmth.

"Alright, I won't go into details but this is basically it. A guy that helped me start my multimillion dollar commonly is holding some grand party in a week in order to attract investors in his latest business and asked me to come to attract them. Only I need a date, so I was hoping you'd accompany me", he asked.

"Oh. That's all", I asked hesitantly.

"Yes", he nodded his head drinking his tea.

"No", I quickly said taking a drink of mine.

"What after all I told you", he looked at me quizzically.

"Why should I after you treated me", I Rachel my brown at him.

"Ok ok, look I'll give fifteen grand to go with me", he spat out.

"Fifteen thousand dollars", I nearly choked.

It wasn't big to you but to me it meant rent and bills paid off for nearly a year. Plus whatever I made in my other jobs, I'd be ahead for once in my life.

"Sex?", I asked the important question.

"Not unless you want to, I'll even be a good boy. Please, I would merely ask a girl from my office but none of them seem to have it together as you do", he begged.

"Alright I'll do it but I have to find someone to watch Colin over night and a dress", I already regretted saying yes.

This was going to take longer than a week.

"Don't worry about any of that, when are you free", he asked.

Over the next couple days I'm completely free why", I asked.

"You'll see, keep your eyes peeled babe", he kissed my cheek and exited my home.

"Oh fuck, what did I just get myself into".