Part 48

Harry's POV

The next morning I woke up to the smell of deliciousness coming from down stairs, I originally thought it was Rachel who had been cooking breakfast but the bed next to me was empty. Reaching down I scooped up my boxers and headed down to the kitchen to see what was going on. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her, standing there wiggling her hips as she cooked. She looked good in my Saint Laurant button down white shirt, her hair throw into a messy bun.

"Morning", I whispered huskily causing her to gasp.

"Shit Harry you scared me", she breathed.

"You scared me when you weren't in bed", I pouted.

"Sorry, got hungry and needed food , she shrugged innocently.

"Need help, I'm hungry too", I asked.

"No I'm good but if you need coffee it's there", she pointed to the coffee with her chin.

I smirked as I got up from the breakfast bar and headed to the coffee pot but instead I wrapped my arms around her back and dipped my hand into the inside of my shirt. Feeling her warm skin, I hummed as I kissed her neck.

"This shirt looks better on you love, makes he hard baby. But since I'm hungry, it can wait till later", I kissed her head and grabbed a mug.

We sat side by side at the breakfast bar and ate, we talked and laughed it was the most activity I had done with a girl outside the bedroom. It was quite nice, since I only used girls then tossed them out. She was different, she had always been different but I just couldn't figure out what made her different.

"Here let me clean up, you made breakfast", I waved her off as I began to wash the dishes for the dish washer.

"I would like to take a shower but I haven't gotten any clothes", she said shyly.

"Don't worry love, I'll handle it. Go take a shower", I waved her off.

The thought of taking her home saddened me, I wish I could be near her twenty four seven and I hated that I couldn't. I didn't want to freak her out and move her in with me but I had to figure out a way to spend as much time as I needed with her.