Part 14

Harry's POV

I stood outside her door, I didn't want to knock or converse with her I really just wanted to take it in. She lived right next door to my mum, her boyfriend left her when she got pregnant. She strips and holds a bunch of other jobs to help her stay afloat. Maybe I could make her an offer she couldn't refuse, like paying her double what she makes at the pathetic club to come dance for me. I mean we'd be doing more than dancing but she wouldn't have to worry about other guys touching her all over. Just me, silently I took a business card out of my wallet and scribbled a quick note on it with my pen. Then I circled my number several times trying to give her the hint to call me. She probably wouldn't remember who I was but it be ok and by my scribbled note she'd know to call me. Once I was satisfied, I turned on my heel and went to my car where Jack was waiting for me. I'd have to remember to give him a raise because he did everything I asked him to do without hesitation and helped me solve this big mystery.

"Is that all sir", Jack asked me once I was sat comfortably in the passenger side.

"It is", I gave a curt nod.

"Well now what", he asked genuinely curious.

"We wait", I said.

"Do you think she'll take long", he asked.

I honestly didn't know the answer to that, if she was smart then I would say no. Because the quicker we could get the contract set up and the quicker we would get our deal under way. But if she kept me waiting longer then I wanted to, the contents of our contract would be more severe and let me tell you. I like it rough.

"If she was smart then no", I looked at him.

"How long are you going to give her", he asked.

"Tomorrow morning", I answered pulling out my iPhone and sifting through the endless emails once again.

I had to do seem thing to distract myself from barging into her door and sweeping her into my shoulder and to my home where I would have my way with her over and over again. I didn't give a shit about her son, she drove me absolutely crazy and I was in need of relief soon. I just didn't know how long I had before I took control and did something about it.