Part 35

Your POV

Harry lifted me up in his arms, after draping his jacket over me, and carried me to my dressing room so I could throw random clothes on and head home. All I wanted to do was sleep, I couldn't have ever imagined that something like is would happen. Usually guys got grabby but not this bad, I was glad Harry came in cause I don't know what would have happened if he didn't. I shivered at the thought and tried to push it out of my mind. "Here get dressed, I'll wait outside", Harry set me down in my chair.

"Thank you Harry", I said quietly.

"No problem love," he said sweetly.

Once I was dressed I headed out of my dressing room and right outside where Harry was waiting for me. He smiled once he saw me dressed cosy and led me out of the small backstage area to the back of the club. A very expensive looking car was sitting there waiting for us causing me to loose my breath at the sight.

"Is that yours", I asked breathlessly.

"Yes it is, I'm a very wealthy man", he chuckled and tugged me along.

"Sir, Ma'am", a quite handsome guy greeted us.

I didn't know who he was, but he held the door open for us as we slipped into the car. Once he closed the door, he took a seat in the front next to the driver and instructed the driver to go. The man fed the driver detailed instructions how to get to my home and I blushed in embarrassment. I would tell him myself if I could.

"What were you doing at the club", I took a peek at Harry from under my lashes.

"I was actually a few stores down having dinner with a potential client. I wanted to apologize for my behavior over these past few weeks and I thought it was now or never", he shrugged.

"I never got to properly thank you for that", I shrugged.

"Hey it's ok, when I heard your scream there wasn't a second thought", he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I just keep imagining what would happen if you didn't come in. To think about Colin...", that was a hard spot for me.

I knew what it was like to grow up without parents and I didn't want that for Colin, so I kept myself extra safe always. Even him, I took me a while to fully trust Anne once she started to watch him. I know I sound kind of crazy but Colin is my world.

"We're here", Harry announced. "Great, I just have to get Colin", I instructed.

"My mom has agreed to keep Colin till tomorrow morning so you can get rest. What do you say?", he asked. I never spent the night without Colin but I did sleep so I figured why not.

"Come on then, I'm tired".