Part 43

Your POV

I nodded my head and snatched the water out of his hand before I gulped it over and over again. The water tasting cool to my tongue and quenching my thirst, it felt so good to drink it. I took a deep breath before I set the glass down, I didn't mind the pink stain my lips left on the glass.

"It's my ex, I think he's here", I said finally.

"Why would you think that, no he's not here. I took a look at the guest list", he rambled on.

"Harry listen, I don't think you understand", I tried to shut him up.

"I do but I'm trying to say", he tried to continue but I shut him down.

"I saw the girl he left us for in the bathroom just now," I said shaking.

I started to visibly shake at the thought of her and seeing him, I want scared because I want over him it was mainly because all the emotions that ran through my body the day he left would come flooding back. I clutched onto the lapels of Harry jacket and brought him closer to me. Hoping that the warmth of his body would chase the chill that was lingering in my body out. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me as close as he could, I sighed feeling way better inhaling his scent and enjoying the feeling he gave me. We didn't stay in our embrace for long because someone out a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back slightly.

"Harry how are you baby", she purred.

I looked up feeling my breath hitch at the sight of her, looking elegant and perfect in her designer dress. I was dressed exquisitely but for some reason she made me feel as if I was beneath her. Harry looked up at her and then back at me, I looked at him with wide yes letting him know that it was her. I knew he had to play it off as if he was her friend.

"Margot", he got up and gave her a short hug.