Part 20

Your POV

I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror, the electric blue dress that Harry had picked out for me had a deep V on the side of it reaching my waist. I tugged the dress up careful not to break any of the diamond chains that came across to decorate the V, they didn't do anything but decorate since they didn't hold my dress up. My hair was in soft waves and swept over my right shoulder, my makeup was neutral but yet it still enhanced my features. It was so different then when I went to work and piled on makeup and eyeliner to make myself look sexy for the guys who would come to see me dance. But I looked sexy here without all of that makeup and it was amazing how different I looked. Colin was taken to Anne's house so the nanny Olga could watch him, I was skeptical to let him go but I felt safe that he was at Anne's place. I gave myself one last look before I jumped at the sound of a strong loud knock on my door. Taking a deep breath I headed down stairs to where I knew Harry was waiting for me. I peaked out through the peep hole just to confirm my thoughts, he looked incredibly handsome in his tux.

"Hello Harry", I greeted when I opened the door slowly.

"Hello..whoa", his mouth hung open at the sight of me.

"Hi", I giggled at the sight of his eyes dilated.

"You look, wow. Hi", he said again causing me to giggle some more.

"Are you ready", I asked grabbing my wrap so I could stay warm.

"I am, come my lady", he held his arm out for me to hold on to.

I made sure I locked my door and stored my keys into my clutch, we carefully walked to the car that was waiting for us. I nearly fell over as I looked at the luxurious SUV that was waiting to drive us to the dinner that Harry had been adamant about me going to. He helped me in and then walked to his side and slid in as well. Once we were buckled in, he placed his hand on my thigh and looked at me once more.

"You ready Y/n", he asked.

"I am", I confirmed to him.

"Good, cause this will be a night you'll never forget".