Part 22

Your POV

I had gotten this weird feeling creeping up into my body when Harry took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I hadn't felt this way since my ex Ben, he used to do romantic stuff like this. I remember there were times I would get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and he would be sitting at the end of the bed when I would come out. He would pull me into his arms and we would dance in the moonlight but also in the dark. He made me feel so loved and I thought I wasn't going to find it again. I didn't know yet though if I felt it in Harry, I hadn't given him a chance to come in yet but I didn't want to. I wasn't an idiot, I knew of Harry's reputation and let me tell you it precedes him. But right now with the way he's acting, I didn't see a reason why this couldn't happen often.

"Um Harry", I uttered while burying my face in his chest.

"I have to use the powder room", I said shyly. "Oh ok, do you need me to show you where it is", he asked nicely.

"No I'm good", I assured him.

"Ok I'll be over by the bar when your done come look for me ok", he kissed my cheek.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face the entire time I handled my business, even on the way back. I could feel the butterflies irrupted in my stomach as I went in search of this man. Finally I recognized his long hair on,y I stopped in my tracks when I saw he had another girl wrapped up in his arms and kissing her pretty passionately. I cleared my throat causing him to pull away.

"Y/n....I", he started but I stopped him.

"I would simply like to go home", I demanded.

"Oh I kind of wanted to stay, it'll be fun", he waved the girl off and came to me.

"Your so disrespectful and what's worst is you don't even recognize it", I scoffed shaking my head.

"But I", but once again I interrupted him.

"You do whatever you and whoever you want to do but one things for sure Harry. I will not be one of them," I whispered harshly at him.

"I'm sorry", he blurted seeming desperate to keep with him.

"Fuck you. I'm going home".