Part 27

Your POV

It had been a couple of days since the whole dinner catastrophe and as much as it hurt I had to make my way away from Harry. It wasn't like he even gave me a second thought anyway, I saw the pictures on the covers of magazines on how he was out and about with all these girls. It hurt knowing that he didn't like me and I started to fall for him in the short time that I knew him. I shook my head and scoffed at the magazine I saw on the counter as I placed my groceries on the counter as well. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard Colin gurgle and coo, I smiled and scooped my baby in my arms placing a kiss on his cheek.

"That'll be 47.59", the lady behind the counter told me.

"Here you are", I handed her fifty dollars and grabbed the change and stuffed it into my bag.

"Have a nice day", she smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you, you have a good day as well", I placed Colin back into the cart and wheeled him to our car.

I carefully turned on the car and put the air conditioning on full blast so that I could place him in his seat and put all our food in the trunk. I was about to reach for another bag when someone handed it to me, I looked up and saw his green eyes that brought a shiver down my back.

"Hi Y/n", he said calmly.

"Harry", I took the bag from him and placed it in the trunk and closed it.

"Where's Colin", he asked searching for him.

"In his seat", I crossed my arms over my chest and rested against my car.

"How about you", he asked. "Busy, but it seems you have been too", I answered him.

"Y/n listen, I....", but I didn't have time for lies.

"Look Harry, excuses are something I don't care for. Please tell them to someone who cares but I will tell you this. I don't do flings or one nights stands, I have a child. So if your going to be in and out of my life, then it's best if we stay friends", I say.

"Well then your about to be disappointed", he snaps at me.

"See Harry that's the thing, it's a constant in my life. These days guys like you don't surprise me anymore. Have fun living your meaningless life", I walked away and got into my car and left him there speechless.