Part 1

Your POV

Grabbing the stack of diapers I stuffed them into the already full diaper bag but I shook off the awful thought of me over packing for my little guy. I was a mom that was way to over protective and wanted to be prepared for everything and this was no different. I mean so what he was staying with a neighbor for a few hours, anything could happen in those few hours. Double checking everything I stared blankly at the diaper bag making sure that I had gotten everything I needed. Glancing at the clock that hung on the wall I noticed I still had a little time before I had to head into work but with those few precious minutes I managed to glance around his room to make sure I indeed had everything I needed. His little giggles and baby noises brought me back to the present making a smile appear on my face. With my big goofy grin I headed over to the swing I had bought at the thrift store not to far from my home and picked up my little guy and gave him a big kiss. "Hey love bug, what's all the fuss about. Tell mommy", I cooed within while holding him securely to my chest.

He went on mumbling and making bubbles while I looked at him intently, he was so cute with his big grey eyes and light brown hair. Just like his asshole father that left me for his ex that suddenly had became a famous model touring the world. Leaving me pregnant and wondering how the hell I was going to feed my unborn baby and myself. "Colin are we ready to go to Anne's house", I coped at my four month old baby boy Colin. "Let's go before mommy's late", I walked over to his house and dressed him in his fluffy bear onesie.

Putting his diaper bag strap over my shoulder I headed to Anne's house to drop my baby boy off so I could go work the late shift. I hated my job but hey it payed the bills right.

I was greeted by Anne's smiling face when the door finally swing open, she immediately grabbed the heavy diaper bag from my shoulder and quickly put it down as I said goodbye to Colin. I hated to say goodbye to him but I had to be the best mommy I could and work hard for him. She came back, her smile never faltering as she took coming from me and placed him on her hip. His big grey eyes starting to water finally understanding what was going to happen. "Don't cry baby boy, mommy will be back soon. Thanks Anne for helping me out", I smiled at her. "It's no problem dear, I've got nothing to do. Both kids gone, it gets lonely here. Plus Colin is such a good baby and it's a joy to watch him", she smiled fondly at Colin. "He hasn't eaten, I've saved that because once he eats he'll go straight to sleep and not wake up. So you should be good all night long till I get back ok", I explained. "Ok, it's no problem. Say goodbye to mummy Colin", she gave a shirt wave before gently closing the door.