Part 33

Harry's POV

I stood there rooted in my spot while I let her words ring through my head like a broken record. The feelings started to creep in little by little, then all at once I felt the bone crushing guilt of what I had just done to her. She was such a beautiful girl and it made me sad that she had to go through all of this madness by herself. I didn't help either, but that's the way I was. Always fucking everything up, I never knew how to handle the good things in my life. I either pushed it away or I hurt them till they left, which is what she did. The throbbing in my cheek masked the throbbing in my heart as I heard the murmurs of her and my mom in the living room. Not to long after the door slammed shut and silence once again took over the house. I could hear my moms footsteps ring through the house before she entered the kitchen and frowned at me. Her arms were crossed over her chest like she always did when she was upset.

"Here", she handed me an ice pack for my cheek.

"Thank you", I muttered quietly before placing the frozen peas on my cheek.

"Harry...", she finally got the course to speak up.

"I know mom, I don't want to talk about it", I sighed.

"She's not like Hazel, she won't break your heart", tshe sighed rubbing my back.

"Luckily for her it's the same", she looked at me and I gave her a confused stare.

"When Ben left her I thought she was going to surely die, that boy meant everything to her. She was able to pick herself up and move on eventually, please don't give up on yourself.

"I won't mum", I kissed her cheek and went back to my room to lay down.

The look on her face when I said those awful things plagued me the entire night, I swear I would have to find a way to make it up to her. I slowly started to admit to myself that I wanted her, all of her.